Subject: osmo-trx.git branch master updated. 2c7911096991648ca2be73b9abfafb5c937177a0
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 16 Nov 2013 17:30:48 GMT

This is an automated email from the git hooks/post-receive script. It was
generated because a ref change was pushed to the repository containing
the project "OpenBTS' transceiver retro-fit".

The branch, master has been updated
       via  2c7911096991648ca2be73b9abfafb5c937177a0 (commit)
       via  85b179d125bb0b969188599f57a2f5dbb9b0151d (commit)
       via  2e622ff131e06907f26f1eb1edd603e2f8ada118 (commit)
       via  3f32ab5afa57221f08cfb865e64bb9543f573f20 (commit)
       via  8c33679fa58de67b4b2557d5f4a694d1451c514f (commit)
       via  477b77c558d3294cd3170fcea04ebe98a11465d9 (commit)
       via  d3fccea05fba7cb89bd467ccbfca63404507395a (commit)
       via  cb269a32ddb3db9e8d7a8e48d5c007116348fb07 (commit)
       via  1882099d1562a4575b447ef90ad021ff2e6be10a (commit)
       via  a0179e37f8007ebad32aa3aa5288bc16112eae12 (commit)
       via  ef25dba4e7c0564053f949ae22af2dd055bd2439 (commit)
       via  2d0c00bd3d8f52690aeb86001cb4a268fed59463 (commit)
       via  e90a42becce19e9adcbf648d34fec5332cebc5ba (commit)
       via  30421a7e252889efbd1941d5220d06cbf7161160 (commit)
       via  34bbef754f6c053871ed1e2345c93d2586ce4616 (commit)
       via  2c1f85a10c2c567ebc763b53acd335d4dc6f1e17 (commit)
       via  a2fe91a688fb16f1055e3af77478cfb4bceb3ae2 (commit)
       via  e1ce92599af0054590aadab5b04a5bdb24bf6243 (commit)
       via  b075dd2f73560c7636446856a3b3c19a2556b4cf (commit)
       via  94edaaeee653a03f6734782169f6ba3c042371e1 (commit)
       via  0e0e1f43634cb6135f1620f97c84c9453325f005 (commit)
       via  d0f3ca3e94be458cde4b2654681ba2e7e21197b4 (commit)
       via  f8bc7c351ff96ffca57ad30535de315cf7e1c8ae (commit)
       via  a4cf48cf8bc26049e7d637c6fe0ce20698d4ece7 (commit)
       via  79403355865a09037f505fb50d90695c28906f0e (commit)
       via  f79c4d06ff20d2c8684de4892c1354a2cdfbfd18 (commit)
       via  20eb6d64fdf6ca5b547cb1f16f67c7c9f2c45ef0 (commit)
       via  e0fa2bfd937406cbaf992f8d16d0a262dd6ddd87 (commit)
       via  6f4906e375999c242c6e84e1e59cf478490763ed (commit)
       via  0a3dc4c21028f36f02528c9a486de229f786b272 (commit)
       via  acc22fa3ffe30f28d62c41f62152b1f48fa595b4 (commit)
       via  7553aa973f352d48abbf5f8fc67530a5a64c108d (commit)
       via  7e4e536b1bfc9b20df6b30d427de29e3cc5bf5cf (commit)
       via  204a9f135ac2408dd62b55462ebe4b2d10be4f56 (commit)
       via  0169b310de2789cbe2ec9a447caae494fbea13d0 (commit)
       via  66e2dd254322b83e9da8832057b6818949cf622f (commit)
       via  f078273a8ab73fcdd3fa8402977884d428045d9f (commit)
       via  d647ec5dc1d8c3ff30544f7ef2bc6e0aa06f6633 (commit)
       via  c289d7a4095cd753d8c80a4b9e5c1001d78586fc (commit)
       via  035bee5c327a748ac75bf2274d5b810356af4b83 (commit)
      from  cf910dcdda1c3e4cdaf3c0d621e4884d08cbc917 (commit)

Those revisions listed above that are new to this repository have
not appeared on any other notification email; so we list those
revisions in full, below.

- Log -----------------------------------------------------------------
-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Summary of changes:
 Makefile.common                            |   3 -
 Transceiver52M/DummyLoad.cpp               | 146 ------
 Transceiver52M/DummyLoad.h                 | 132 ------
 Transceiver52M/Makefile.am                 |  52 +--
 Transceiver52M/README.Talgorithm           |  15 -
 Transceiver52M/Transceiver.cpp             | 718 +++++++++++++++++------------
 Transceiver52M/Transceiver.h               | 231 ++++++----
 Transceiver52M/UHDDevice.cpp               | 407 ++++++++++------
 Transceiver52M/USRPDevice.cpp              | 115 +++--
 Transceiver52M/USRPDevice.h                |  45 +-
 Transceiver52M/USRPping.cpp                |  95 ----
 Transceiver52M/arm/Makefile.am             |  23 +
 Transceiver52M/arm/convert.c               |  96 ++++
 Transceiver52M/arm/convert_neon.S          |  51 ++
 Transceiver52M/arm/convolve.c              | 139 ++++++
 Transceiver52M/arm/convolve_neon.S         | 277 +++++++++++
 Transceiver52M/arm/mult.c                  |  56 +++
 Transceiver52M/arm/mult_neon.S             |  42 ++
 Transceiver52M/arm/scale.c                 |  56 +++
 Transceiver52M/arm/scale_neon.S            |  50 ++
 Transceiver52M/common/mult.h               |   6 +
 Transceiver52M/common/scale.h              |   6 +
 Transceiver52M/osmo-trx.cpp                | 412 +++++++++++++++++
 Transceiver52M/radioDevice.h               |  40 +-
 Transceiver52M/radioInterface.cpp          | 207 +++++----
 Transceiver52M/radioInterface.h            |  83 ++--
 Transceiver52M/radioInterfaceDiversity.cpp | 248 ++++++++++
 Transceiver52M/radioInterfaceResamp.cpp    |  51 +-
 Transceiver52M/radioVector.cpp             |  67 ++-
 Transceiver52M/radioVector.h               |  29 +-
 Transceiver52M/rcvLPF_651.h                |  28 --
 Transceiver52M/runTransceiver.cpp          | 203 --------
 Transceiver52M/sendLPF_961.h               |  27 --
 Transceiver52M/sigProcLib.cpp              | 380 +++++++++------
 Transceiver52M/sigProcLib.h                | 108 +----
 Transceiver52M/sigProcLibTest.cpp          | 161 -------
 Transceiver52M/signalVector.cpp            |  81 ++++
 Transceiver52M/signalVector.h              |  51 ++
 Transceiver52M/x86/Makefile.am             |   2 +
 configure.ac                               |  24 +-
 40 files changed, 3094 insertions(+), 1869 deletions(-)
 delete mode 100644 Transceiver52M/DummyLoad.cpp
 delete mode 100644 Transceiver52M/DummyLoad.h
 delete mode 100644 Transceiver52M/README.Talgorithm
 delete mode 100644 Transceiver52M/USRPping.cpp
 create mode 100644 Transceiver52M/arm/Makefile.am
 create mode 100644 Transceiver52M/arm/convert.c
 create mode 100644 Transceiver52M/arm/convert_neon.S
 create mode 100644 Transceiver52M/arm/convolve.c
 create mode 100644 Transceiver52M/arm/convolve_neon.S
 create mode 100644 Transceiver52M/arm/mult.c
 create mode 100644 Transceiver52M/arm/mult_neon.S
 create mode 100644 Transceiver52M/arm/scale.c
 create mode 100644 Transceiver52M/arm/scale_neon.S
 create mode 100644 Transceiver52M/common/mult.h
 create mode 100644 Transceiver52M/common/scale.h
 create mode 100644 Transceiver52M/osmo-trx.cpp
 create mode 100644 Transceiver52M/radioInterfaceDiversity.cpp
 delete mode 100644 Transceiver52M/rcvLPF_651.h
 delete mode 100644 Transceiver52M/runTransceiver.cpp
 delete mode 100644 Transceiver52M/sendLPF_961.h
 delete mode 100644 Transceiver52M/sigProcLibTest.cpp
 create mode 100644 Transceiver52M/signalVector.cpp
 create mode 100644 Transceiver52M/signalVector.h

hooks/post-receive
-- 
OpenBTS' transceiver retro-fit