Subject: gr-osmosdr.git branch gr3.6 updated. v0.0.2-8-gd0a043a
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 13 Aug 2013 18:20:27 GMT

This is an automated email from the git hooks/post-receive script. It was
generated because a ref change was pushed to the repository containing
the project "GNURadio hardware abstraction block".

The branch, gr3.6 has been updated
       via  d0a043ace3056f27d69eaa6ece7839edfae810ce (commit)
      from  11841ccb29479d5b610a19daa23ccb2012807003 (commit)

Those revisions listed above that are new to this repository have
not appeared on any other notification email; so we list those
revisions in full, below.

- Log -----------------------------------------------------------------
http://cgit.osmocom.org/gr-osmosdr/commit/?id=d0a043ace3056f27d69eaa6ece7839edfae810ce

commit d0a043ace3056f27d69eaa6ece7839edfae810ce
Author: Dimitri Stolnikov <[email-masked]>
Date:   Tue Aug 13 20:10:51 2013 +0200

    cmake: use *_INCLUDE_DIRS in modules

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Summary of changes:
 cmake/Modules/FindLibMiriSDR.cmake | 12 ++++++------
 cmake/Modules/FindLibOsmoSDR.cmake | 12 ++++++------
 cmake/Modules/FindLibRTLSDR.cmake  | 12 ++++++------
 cmake/Modules/FindLibbladeRF.cmake | 12 ++++++------
 lib/miri/CMakeLists.txt            |  2 +-
 lib/osmosdr/CMakeLists.txt         |  2 +-
 lib/rtl/CMakeLists.txt             |  2 +-
 7 files changed, 27 insertions(+), 27 deletions(-)

hooks/post-receive
-- 
GNURadio hardware abstraction block