Subject: gr-osmosdr.git branch standalone updated. v0.1.0-15-ge65dd08
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 13 Aug 2013 18:20:03 GMT

This is an automated email from the git hooks/post-receive script. It was
generated because a ref change was pushed to the repository containing
the project "GNURadio hardware abstraction block".

The branch, standalone has been updated
       via  e65dd0878591b259b37764af3b149bce214ff6fa (commit)
      from  80f72d52ea4d7cbcf29d7c2d14039e471cd5c7b6 (commit)

Those revisions listed above that are new to this repository have
not appeared on any other notification email; so we list those
revisions in full, below.

- Log -----------------------------------------------------------------
http://cgit.osmocom.org/gr-osmosdr/commit/?id=e65dd0878591b259b37764af3b149bce214ff6fa

commit e65dd0878591b259b37764af3b149bce214ff6fa
Author: Dimitri Stolnikov <[email-masked]>
Date:   Tue Aug 13 20:10:51 2013 +0200

    cmake: use *_INCLUDE_DIRS in modules

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Summary of changes:
 cmake/Modules/FindLibMiriSDR.cmake | 12 ++++++------
 cmake/Modules/FindLibOsmoSDR.cmake | 12 ++++++------
 cmake/Modules/FindLibRTLSDR.cmake  | 12 ++++++------
 cmake/Modules/FindLibbladeRF.cmake | 12 ++++++------
 lib/miri/CMakeLists.txt            |  2 +-
 lib/osmosdr/CMakeLists.txt         |  2 +-
 lib/rtl/CMakeLists.txt             |  2 +-
 7 files changed, 27 insertions(+), 27 deletions(-)

hooks/post-receive
-- 
GNURadio hardware abstraction block