Subject: gr-osmosdr.git branch master updated. v0.1.0-8-ge97339c
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 13 Aug 2013 18:20:01 GMT

This is an automated email from the git hooks/post-receive script. It was
generated because a ref change was pushed to the repository containing
the project "GNURadio hardware abstraction block".

The branch, master has been updated
       via  e97339c137c71f26291b31c4167a6e41b67c3b45 (commit)
      from  9dfe3a635481139a61256d810989dee425d41e10 (commit)

Those revisions listed above that are new to this repository have
not appeared on any other notification email; so we list those
revisions in full, below.

- Log -----------------------------------------------------------------
http://cgit.osmocom.org/gr-osmosdr/commit/?id=e97339c137c71f26291b31c4167a6e41b67c3b45

commit e97339c137c71f26291b31c4167a6e41b67c3b45
Author: Dimitri Stolnikov <[email-masked]>
Date:   Tue Aug 13 20:10:51 2013 +0200

    cmake: use *_INCLUDE_DIRS in modules

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Summary of changes:
 cmake/Modules/FindLibMiriSDR.cmake | 12 ++++++------
 cmake/Modules/FindLibOsmoSDR.cmake | 12 ++++++------
 cmake/Modules/FindLibRTLSDR.cmake  | 12 ++++++------
 cmake/Modules/FindLibbladeRF.cmake | 12 ++++++------
 lib/miri/CMakeLists.txt            |  2 +-
 lib/osmosdr/CMakeLists.txt         |  2 +-
 lib/rtl/CMakeLists.txt             |  2 +-
 7 files changed, 27 insertions(+), 27 deletions(-)

hooks/post-receive
-- 
GNURadio hardware abstraction block