Subject: gr-osmosdr.git branch airspy updated. v0.1.0-56-gf1da81a
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 4 Jan 2014 22:28:02 GMT

This is an automated email from the git hooks/post-receive script. It was
generated because a ref change was pushed to the repository containing
the project "GNURadio hardware abstraction block".

The branch, airspy has been updated
  discards  ae996b704f34ac0f5c8999070a2c5639d3a1b13f (commit)
       via  f1da81ad504f533b8686cf16a962e0c47d5e8587 (commit)

This update added new revisions after undoing existing revisions.  That is
to say, the old revision is not a strict subset of the new revision.  This
situation occurs when you --force push a change and generate a repository
containing something like this:

 * -- * -- B -- O -- O -- O (ae996b704f34ac0f5c8999070a2c5639d3a1b13f)
            \
             N -- N -- N (f1da81ad504f533b8686cf16a962e0c47d5e8587)

When this happens we assume that you've already had alert emails for all
of the O revisions, and so we here report only the revisions in the N
branch from the common base, B.

Those revisions listed above that are new to this repository have
not appeared on any other notification email; so we list those
revisions in full, below.

- Log -----------------------------------------------------------------
http://cgit.osmocom.org/gr-osmosdr/commit/?id=f1da81ad504f533b8686cf16a962e0c47d5e8587

commit f1da81ad504f533b8686cf16a962e0c47d5e8587
Author: Dimitri Stolnikov <[email-masked]>
Date:   Sat Jan 4 21:15:44 2014 +0100

    airspy: add support for AirSpy wideband receiver (WIP)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Summary of changes:
 lib/airspy/airspy_source_c.cc | 28 +++++++++++++++-------------
 lib/source_impl.cc            |  5 ++++-
 2 files changed, 19 insertions(+), 14 deletions(-)

hooks/post-receive
-- 
GNURadio hardware abstraction block