Subject: sdrangelove.git branch master updated. 2d993c4f4a9e5e7e46601f424575b8b42716680b
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 13 Apr 2013 21:06:35 GMT

This is an automated email from the git hooks/post-receive script. It was
generated because a ref change was pushed to the repository containing
the project "Repository for OsmoSDR UI".

The branch, master has been updated
       via  2d993c4f4a9e5e7e46601f424575b8b42716680b (commit)
      from  86ee315fb68d87ba1960c80bd44b1540fd6fe278 (commit)

Those revisions listed above that are new to this repository have
not appeared on any other notification email; so we list those
revisions in full, below.

- Log -----------------------------------------------------------------
http://cgit.osmocom.org/sdrangelove/commit/?id=2d993c4f4a9e5e7e46601f424575b8b42716680b

commit 2d993c4f4a9e5e7e46601f424575b8b42716680b
Author: Dimitri Stolnikov <[email-masked]>
Date:   Sat Apr 13 23:14:33 2013 +0200

    gnuradioinput: implement dynamic gain sliders based on named gain API

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Summary of changes:
 plugins/samplesource/gnuradio/CMakeLists.txt     |   6 +-
 plugins/samplesource/gnuradio/gnuradiogui.cpp    | 187 +++++++++++++++--------
 plugins/samplesource/gnuradio/gnuradiogui.h      |  24 ++-
 plugins/samplesource/gnuradio/gnuradiogui.ui     | 159 ++-----------------
 plugins/samplesource/gnuradio/gnuradioinput.cpp  | 170 +++++++++++----------
 plugins/samplesource/gnuradio/gnuradioinput.h    | 108 ++++---------
 plugins/samplesource/gnuradio/gnuradiothread.cpp |  29 ++--
 plugins/samplesource/gnuradio/gnuradiothread.h   |   6 +-
 8 files changed, 294 insertions(+), 395 deletions(-)

hooks/post-receive
-- 
Repository for OsmoSDR UI