Subject: gr-osmosdr.git branch master updated. 448206b2d2a932d583c502a0ba0f55fd9ab1800b
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 13 Apr 2013 21:04:25 GMT

This is an automated email from the git hooks/post-receive script. It was
generated because a ref change was pushed to the repository containing
the project "Gnuradio block for OsmoSDR and rtl-sdr".

The branch, master has been updated
       via  448206b2d2a932d583c502a0ba0f55fd9ab1800b (commit)
      from  7b66bb860a9394c5f4989a9444d7f08eaa53aed9 (commit)

Those revisions listed above that are new to this repository have
not appeared on any other notification email; so we list those
revisions in full, below.

- Log -----------------------------------------------------------------
http://cgit.osmocom.org/gr-osmosdr/commit/?id=448206b2d2a932d583c502a0ba0f55fd9ab1800b

commit 448206b2d2a932d583c502a0ba0f55fd9ab1800b
Author: Dimitri Stolnikov <[email-masked]>
Date:   Sat Apr 13 23:12:22 2013 +0200

    hackrf: implement full control for RF/IF/BB gain stages
    
    the following named gain stages are available:
    
    RF: MGA-81563, switchable 0 or 14dB
    IF: MAX2837 LNA, 0 to 40dB in 8dB steps
    BB: MAX2837 VGA, 0 to 62dB in 2dB steps

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Summary of changes:
 grc/gen_osmosdr_blocks.py          | 378 +++++++++++++++++++------------------
 include/osmosdr/osmosdr_source_c.h |  12 +-
 lib/hackrf/hackrf_source_c.cc      | 148 ++++++++++-----
 lib/hackrf/hackrf_source_c.h       |   6 +-
 lib/osmosdr_source_c_impl.cc       |  16 +-
 lib/osmosdr_source_c_impl.h        |   1 +
 lib/osmosdr_src_iface.h            |  12 +-
 7 files changed, 339 insertions(+), 234 deletions(-)

hooks/post-receive
-- 
Gnuradio block for OsmoSDR and rtl-sdr