Subject: openbsc.git branch master updated. 0.12.0-33-g570ce24
From: git repository hosting <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 17 Aug 2012 13:17:51 +0200

This is an automated email from the git hooks/post-receive script. It was
generated because a ref change was pushed to the repository containing
the project "The OpenBSC GSM Base Station Controller (+MSC/HLR/SGSN)".

The branch, master has been updated
       via  570ce24debddbba8efca8567b70a805f80d18ecc (commit)
       via  e555c2b5453a9aea6fa03db4033eac1cee8d8ce4 (commit)
       via  57e0724ed401bc8873d45defce84c733f45973ee (commit)
      from  4ab9d7c0129e7920351965b9cfdfdea9b7093758 (commit)

Those revisions listed above that are new to this repository have
not appeared on any other notification email; so we list those
revisions in full, below.

- Log -----------------------------------------------------------------
http://cgit.osmocom.org/cgit/openbsc/commit/?id=570ce24debddbba8efca8567b70a805f80d18ecc

commit 570ce24debddbba8efca8567b70a805f80d18ecc
Author: Harald Welte <[email-masked]>
Date:   Fri Aug 17 13:16:10 2012 +0200

    VTY: improve VTY prompt and make sure exit/end works everywhere
    
    Some nodes below 'config' didn't have ournode_exit / ournode_end,
    and thus were not able to properly perform this function.  exit should
    always only go back one level, while end drops us back to ENABLE_NODE.
    
    The prompt now represents the nesting level, and there's one consistent
    space after the final prompt character (typically #).

http://cgit.osmocom.org/cgit/openbsc/commit/?id=e555c2b5453a9aea6fa03db4033eac1cee8d8ce4

commit e555c2b5453a9aea6fa03db4033eac1cee8d8ce4
Author: Harald Welte <[email-masked]>
Date:   Fri Aug 17 13:02:12 2012 +0200

    VTY: dynamically create BTS "type" command syntax

http://cgit.osmocom.org/cgit/openbsc/commit/?id=57e0724ed401bc8873d45defce84c733f45973ee

commit 57e0724ed401bc8873d45defce84c733f45973ee
Author: Harald Welte <[email-masked]>
Date:   Fri Aug 17 12:50:14 2012 +0200

    BSC VTY: use numeric ranges for bts/trx/timeslot numbers
    
    This effectively limits the number of BTSs to 256, but I think that's
    acceptable for now.  Unfortuantely there's no decent way to dynamically
    update the valid number range depending on how many BTSs are actually
    configured in the system :/

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Summary of changes:
 openbsc/include/openbsc/gsm_data.h        |    3 ++
 openbsc/include/openbsc/gsm_data_shared.h |    1 +
 openbsc/src/gprs/gb_proxy_vty.c           |    2 +-
 openbsc/src/gprs/sgsn_vty.c               |    2 +-
 openbsc/src/libbsc/bsc_vty.c              |   38 +++++++++++++++++++----------
 openbsc/src/libcommon/gsm_data.c          |   17 ++++++++++--
 openbsc/src/libmgcp/mgcp_vty.c            |    4 +-
 openbsc/src/libmsc/vty_interface_layer3.c |    4 ++-
 openbsc/src/osmo-bsc/osmo_bsc_vty.c       |    2 +-
 openbsc/src/osmo-bsc_nat/bsc_nat_vty.c    |    8 ++++--
 10 files changed, 56 insertions(+), 25 deletions(-)

hooks/post-receive
-- 
The OpenBSC GSM Base Station Controller (+MSC/HLR/SGSN)