Subject: branch master updated. 0.1-44-g664c813
From: git repository hosting <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 14 Nov 2011 21:44:14 +0100

This is an automated email from the git hooks/post-receive script. It was
generated because a ref change was pushed to the repository containing
the project "SIM card APDU tracing based on AT91SAM7 and wireshark".

The branch, master has been updated
       via  664c8135408079a4814830f439ba7e635e676ca6 (commit)
       via  3d41a14f6644ba06985c610acc1f9a6e7ce9eed0 (commit)
       via  4ce08fe4a9fdfce1eea75064aa9592e0e25551d4 (commit)
       via  923265e4f94c9f01d068dc2dde1ec0c2dca4d669 (commit)
       via  2226f5aaeb7cf9cc2687693df3be9140e2d9e32e (commit)
       via  894f957bb0a73fbc04e77b2632e06dee147cae91 (commit)
       via  1d448c7687790813383912b2ace6ae0d87d9aa63 (commit)
       via  4434a44e2c6e1681ad9d72ded695ae76def87f15 (commit)
       via  9eeaa8a507f06aa58d0b4de15a9dedd6156d6469 (commit)
       via  14fe95fb9de5a29887354088389336e7cae03e73 (commit)
       via  75890af8148a9b3683835182f7c2e06f1354250e (commit)
       via  85ef0105b91802d6abf165d5c2de141b16fa90a1 (commit)
      from  5ea4cd2771e37851b0d60c5304f9cc081757c2c3 (commit)

Those revisions listed above that are new to this repository have
not appeared on any other notification email; so we list those
revisions in full, below.

- Log -----------------------------------------------------------------
http://cgit.osmocom.org/cgit/simtrace/commit/?id=664c8135408079a4814830f439ba7e635e676ca6

commit 664c8135408079a4814830f439ba7e635e676ca6
Author: Kevin Redon <[email-masked]>
Date:   Mon Nov 14 20:52:01 2011 +0100

    datasheet folder removed: too many new datasheets used for SIMtrace v2, takes to much space in git, is under copyright

http://cgit.osmocom.org/cgit/simtrace/commit/?id=3d41a14f6644ba06985c610acc1f9a6e7ce9eed0

commit 3d41a14f6644ba06985c610acc1f9a6e7ce9eed0
Author: Kevin Redon <[email-masked]>
Date:   Mon Nov 14 11:37:28 2011 +0100

    hw: translator added

http://cgit.osmocom.org/cgit/simtrace/commit/?id=4ce08fe4a9fdfce1eea75064aa9592e0e25551d4

commit 4ce08fe4a9fdfce1eea75064aa9592e0e25551d4
Author: Kevin Redon <[email-masked]>
Date:   Sun Nov 13 22:06:01 2011 +0100

    hw: power selector implemented (demultiplexer + inverer + power switch)

http://cgit.osmocom.org/cgit/simtrace/commit/?id=923265e4f94c9f01d068dc2dde1ec0c2dca4d669

commit 923265e4f94c9f01d068dc2dde1ec0c2dca4d669
Author: Kevin Redon <[email-masked]>
Date:   Sun Nov 13 17:51:55 2011 +0100

    hw: inverted pin name corrected

http://cgit.osmocom.org/cgit/simtrace/commit/?id=2226f5aaeb7cf9cc2687693df3be9140e2d9e32e

commit 2226f5aaeb7cf9cc2687693df3be9140e2d9e32e
Author: Kevin Redon <[email-masked]>
Date:   Sun Nov 13 17:50:54 2011 +0100

    hw: power switch replaced: FPF2005 to FPF2300

http://cgit.osmocom.org/cgit/simtrace/commit/?id=894f957bb0a73fbc04e77b2632e06dee147cae91

commit 894f957bb0a73fbc04e77b2632e06dee147cae91
Author: Kevin Redon <[email-masked]>
Date:   Sun Nov 13 15:30:14 2011 +0100

    hw: LDO LP2966 replaces AP7332, +1.8V from LDO is used for AT91SAM3S VDDCORE/VDDPLL instead of VDDOUT

http://cgit.osmocom.org/cgit/simtrace/commit/?id=1d448c7687790813383912b2ace6ae0d87d9aa63

commit 1d448c7687790813383912b2ace6ae0d87d9aa63
Author: Kevin Redon <[email-masked]>
Date:   Sun Nov 13 15:09:16 2011 +0100

    hw: CB3Q3244.sym renamed

http://cgit.osmocom.org/cgit/simtrace/commit/?id=4434a44e2c6e1681ad9d72ded695ae76def87f15

commit 4434a44e2c6e1681ad9d72ded695ae76def87f15
Author: Kevin Redon <[email-masked]>
Date:   Sun Nov 6 00:18:01 2011 +0100

    hw: VPP connected throug bus switch

http://cgit.osmocom.org/cgit/simtrace/commit/?id=9eeaa8a507f06aa58d0b4de15a9dedd6156d6469

commit 9eeaa8a507f06aa58d0b4de15a9dedd6156d6469
Author: Kevin Redon <[email-masked]>
Date:   Sun Nov 6 00:14:26 2011 +0100

    schema boxes, cb3q3244 redraw more schematic, uSD slot added, rakefile support adding version

http://cgit.osmocom.org/cgit/simtrace/commit/?id=14fe95fb9de5a29887354088389336e7cae03e73

commit 14fe95fb9de5a29887354088389336e7cae03e73
Merge: 75890af... 5ea4cd2...
Author: Kevin Redon <[email-masked]>
Date:   Sat Nov 5 21:55:17 2011 +0100

    Merge branch 'master' of git.osmocom.org:simtrace

http://cgit.osmocom.org/cgit/simtrace/commit/?id=75890af8148a9b3683835182f7c2e06f1354250e

commit 75890af8148a9b3683835182f7c2e06f1354250e
Author: Kevin Redon <[email-masked]>
Date:   Wed Oct 26 14:09:34 2011 +0200

    cap placed near to CPU, some tracks redrawn

http://cgit.osmocom.org/cgit/simtrace/commit/?id=85ef0105b91802d6abf165d5c2de141b16fa90a1

commit 85ef0105b91802d6abf165d5c2de141b16fa90a1
Author: Kevin Redon <[email-masked]>
Date:   Wed Oct 26 14:05:18 2011 +0200

    switched from KiCAD to gEDA (scriptable), SAM3S replaces SAM7S, no PLLRC required, 2.2uF cap replaces 1uF for less different components, uSD slot replaces flash

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Summary of changes:
 hardware/datasheet/AT91SAM7S_datasheet.pdf         |76059 --------------------
 hardware/datasheet/AT91SAM7S_summary.pdf           |  Bin 766704 -> 0 bytes
 hardware/datasheet/FFC.pdf                         |  Bin 415967 -> 0 bytes
 .../datasheet/ID000-slot_amphenol-101-00271-82.pdf |  Bin 146718 -> 0 bytes
 hardware/datasheet/ID1-slot_FCI-52400-25ALF.pdf    |  Bin 143257 -> 0 bytes
 hardware/datasheet/LDO_AP7332.pdf                  |  Bin 295530 -> 0 bytes
 hardware/datasheet/NPN-transistor_BC847.pdf        |  Bin 916627 -> 0 bytes
 hardware/datasheet/USB-mini-B_MOLEX-54819-0519.pdf |  Bin 151023 -> 0 bytes
 hardware/datasheet/USB-mini-B_UX60.pdf             |  Bin 292824 -> 0 bytes
 hardware/datasheet/bus-switch_CB3Q3244.pdf         |  Bin 901363 -> 0 bytes
 hardware/datasheet/bus-switch_QS3244.pdf           |  Bin 217706 -> 0 bytes
 hardware/datasheet/flash.pdf                       |  Bin 563310 -> 0 bytes
 hardware/datasheet/jack2.5_CUI-SJ-2523-SMT.pdf     |  Bin 23310 -> 0 bytes
 hardware/datasheet/jack2.5_CUI-SJ1-2503A.pdf       |  Bin 24025 -> 0 bytes
 hardware/datasheet/power-switch_FPF2005.pdf        |  Bin 343740 -> 0 bytes
 hardware/datasheet/quartz.pdf                      |  Bin 151470 -> 0 bytes
 hardware/datasheet/rebel-sim_SFW.pdf               |  Bin 1215222 -> 0 bytes
 hardware/datasheet/sc120.pdf                       |  Bin 565416 -> 0 bytes
 hardware/datasheet/schottky.pdf                    |  Bin 149148 -> 0 bytes
 hardware/datasheet/switch.pdf                      |  Bin 186099 -> 0 bytes
 hardware/datasheet/volage-regulator_TPS73633.pdf   |  Bin 890310 -> 0 bytes
 hardware/geda/Rakefile                             |   42 +
 hardware/geda/gafrc                                |    3 +
 hardware/geda/gschemrc                             |    3 +
 hardware/geda/lib/symbols/1.8V-plus-1.sym          |   17 +
 hardware/geda/lib/symbols/74cbtlv3253.sym          |  186 +
 hardware/geda/lib/symbols/Ferrite-Bead-4.sym       |   40 +
 hardware/geda/lib/symbols/SAM3SXB.sym              |  718 +
 hardware/geda/lib/symbols/ap7332-sot26.sym         |   78 +
 hardware/geda/lib/symbols/armjtagconn.sym          |  234 +
 hardware/geda/lib/symbols/cb3q3244.sym             |   78 +
 hardware/geda/lib/symbols/fpf2005.sym              |   67 +
 hardware/geda/lib/symbols/fpf230x.sym              |  100 +
 hardware/geda/lib/symbols/ftdi.sym                 |   74 +
 hardware/geda/lib/symbols/gittitle-1.sym           |   34 +
 hardware/geda/lib/symbols/jack.sym                 |   43 +
 hardware/geda/lib/symbols/lp2966.sym               |   98 +
 hardware/geda/lib/symbols/microSD-NO.sym           |  124 +
 hardware/geda/lib/symbols/nvt2003.sym              |  120 +
 hardware/geda/lib/symbols/rebel.sym                |   74 +
 hardware/geda/lib/symbols/sc_no.sym                |  129 +
 hardware/geda/lib/symbols/sn74lvc240a.sym          |   79 +
 hardware/geda/lib/symbols/usb-minib.sym            |  107 +
 hardware/geda/simtrace.sch                         | 2079 +
 hardware/geda/version                              |    1 +
 hardware/kicad/SIMtrace.brd                        | 5586 +--
 46 files changed, 5018 insertions(+), 81155 deletions(-)
 delete mode 100644 hardware/datasheet/AT91SAM7S_datasheet.pdf
 delete mode 100644 hardware/datasheet/AT91SAM7S_summary.pdf
 delete mode 100644 hardware/datasheet/FFC.pdf
 delete mode 100644 hardware/datasheet/ID000-slot_amphenol-101-00271-82.pdf
 delete mode 100644 hardware/datasheet/ID1-slot_FCI-52400-25ALF.pdf
 delete mode 100644 hardware/datasheet/LDO_AP7332.pdf
 delete mode 100644 hardware/datasheet/NPN-transistor_BC847.pdf
 delete mode 100644 hardware/datasheet/USB-mini-B_MOLEX-54819-0519.pdf
 delete mode 100644 hardware/datasheet/USB-mini-B_UX60.pdf
 delete mode 100644 hardware/datasheet/bus-switch_CB3Q3244.pdf
 delete mode 100644 hardware/datasheet/bus-switch_QS3244.pdf
 delete mode 100644 hardware/datasheet/flash.pdf
 delete mode 100644 hardware/datasheet/jack2.5_CUI-SJ-2523-SMT.pdf
 delete mode 100644 hardware/datasheet/jack2.5_CUI-SJ1-2503A.pdf
 delete mode 100644 hardware/datasheet/power-switch_FPF2005.pdf
 delete mode 100644 hardware/datasheet/quartz.pdf
 delete mode 100644 hardware/datasheet/rebel-sim_SFW.pdf
 delete mode 100644 hardware/datasheet/sc120.pdf
 delete mode 100644 hardware/datasheet/schottky.pdf
 delete mode 100644 hardware/datasheet/switch.pdf
 delete mode 100644 hardware/datasheet/volage-regulator_TPS73633.pdf
 create mode 100644 hardware/geda/Rakefile
 create mode 100644 hardware/geda/gafrc
 create mode 100644 hardware/geda/gschemrc
 create mode 100644 hardware/geda/lib/symbols/1.8V-plus-1.sym
 create mode 100644 hardware/geda/lib/symbols/74cbtlv3253.sym
 create mode 100644 hardware/geda/lib/symbols/Ferrite-Bead-4.sym
 create mode 100644 hardware/geda/lib/symbols/SAM3SXB.sym
 create mode 100644 hardware/geda/lib/symbols/ap7332-sot26.sym
 create mode 100644 hardware/geda/lib/symbols/armjtagconn.sym
 create mode 100644 hardware/geda/lib/symbols/cb3q3244.sym
 create mode 100644 hardware/geda/lib/symbols/fpf2005.sym
 create mode 100644 hardware/geda/lib/symbols/fpf230x.sym
 create mode 100644 hardware/geda/lib/symbols/ftdi.sym
 create mode 100644 hardware/geda/lib/symbols/gittitle-1.sym
 create mode 100644 hardware/geda/lib/symbols/jack.sym
 create mode 100644 hardware/geda/lib/symbols/lp2966.sym
 create mode 100644 hardware/geda/lib/symbols/microSD-NO.sym
 create mode 100644 hardware/geda/lib/symbols/nvt2003.sym
 create mode 100644 hardware/geda/lib/symbols/rebel.sym
 create mode 100644 hardware/geda/lib/symbols/sc_no.sym
 create mode 100644 hardware/geda/lib/symbols/sn74lvc240a.sym
 create mode 100644 hardware/geda/lib/symbols/usb-minib.sym
 create mode 100644 hardware/geda/simtrace.sch
 create mode 100644 hardware/geda/version

hooks/post-receive
-- 
SIM card APDU tracing based on AT91SAM7 and wireshark