Subject: openbsc.git branch master updated. 0.13.0-21-gb2b291d
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 16 Apr 2013 12:38:32 GMT

This is an automated email from the git hooks/post-receive script. It was
generated because a ref change was pushed to the repository containing
the project "The OpenBSC GSM Base Station Controller (+MSC/HLR/SGSN)".

The branch, master has been updated
       via  b2b291d3efea54a60c2e5c50f8ac34a2f12125cd (commit)
      from  c279e39c128615286a50e440179b6957158ceadb (commit)

Those revisions listed above that are new to this repository have
not appeared on any other notification email; so we list those
revisions in full, below.

- Log -----------------------------------------------------------------
http://cgit.osmocom.org/openbsc/commit/?id=b2b291d3efea54a60c2e5c50f8ac34a2f12125cd

commit b2b291d3efea54a60c2e5c50f8ac34a2f12125cd
Author: Holger Hans Peter Freyther <[email-masked]>
Date:   Tue Apr 16 13:23:43 2013 +0200

    nat: Extract the LAC/CI from the Complete Layer3 Information
    
    Find the Cell Identifier from the Complete Layer3 Information and
    store it for future reference. We could begin to verify that the
    LAC/CI used really belongs to the BSC.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Summary of changes:
 openbsc/include/openbsc/bsc_nat.h        |  3 ++
 openbsc/include/openbsc/bsc_nat_sccp.h   |  3 ++
 openbsc/src/osmo-bsc_nat/bsc_nat.c       |  5 +--
 openbsc/src/osmo-bsc_nat/bsc_nat_utils.c | 62 ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
 openbsc/tests/bsc-nat/bsc_nat_test.c     | 35 ++++++++++++++++++
 openbsc/tests/bsc-nat/bsc_nat_test.ok    |  1 +
 6 files changed, 107 insertions(+), 2 deletions(-)

hooks/post-receive
-- 
The OpenBSC GSM Base Station Controller (+MSC/HLR/SGSN)