Subject: libosmocore.git branch master updated. 0.6.1-36-g8a1666b
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 8 Aug 2013 12:31:42 GMT

This is an automated email from the git hooks/post-receive script. It was
generated because a ref change was pushed to the repository containing
the project "An utility library for Open Source Mobile Communications".

The branch, master has been updated
       via  8a1666b1bf630f62f635028edcf49b0f069b9e7a (commit)
       via  9597555a362cd28c02e9bbfe4f55c4b90ecdfa34 (commit)
       via  6bfa7445fca074fdf94707681d93e92ec0993bbd (commit)
      from  94b2f64ae735b85e7b7c42a76b5456dd09e00b2b (commit)

Those revisions listed above that are new to this repository have
not appeared on any other notification email; so we list those
revisions in full, below.

- Log -----------------------------------------------------------------
http://cgit.osmocom.org/libosmocore/commit/?id=8a1666b1bf630f62f635028edcf49b0f069b9e7a

commit 8a1666b1bf630f62f635028edcf49b0f069b9e7a
Author: Jacob Erlbeck <[email-masked]>
Date:   Thu Aug 8 12:38:54 2013 +0200

    ussd: Changed 7bit test to check spec conformance directly
    
    Renamed gsm_7bit_ussd() to test_7bit_ussd() and extended the function
    to take the expected binary encoding and eventually added trailing
    bytes in the re-decoded text as arguments. These are used to check
    assertions of the right behaviour instead of solely relying on
    regression data, because the value are determined by the spec and
    fixed and it is more obvious this way. Especially concerning the case
    with the duplicated \r which can easily be overlooked when it's only
    present in the ok file.

http://cgit.osmocom.org/libosmocore/commit/?id=9597555a362cd28c02e9bbfe4f55c4b90ecdfa34

commit 9597555a362cd28c02e9bbfe4f55c4b90ecdfa34
Author: Andreas Eversberg <[email-masked]>
Date:   Thu Aug 8 12:38:53 2013 +0200

    Add special 7-bit encoding and decoding functions for USSD coding
    
    Handling 7-bit coding is a little different for USSD, as TS 03.38
    states:
    
    To avoid the situation where the receiving entity confuses 7 binary
    zero pad bits as the @ character, the carriage return or <CR>
    character shall be used for padding in this situation [...].
    
    If <CR> is intended to be the last character and the message
    (including the wanted <CR>) ends on an octet boundary, then another
    <CR> must be added together with a padding bit 0. The receiving entity
    will perform the carriage return function twice, but this will not
    result in misoperation as the definition of <CR> [...] is identical to
    the definition of <CR><CR>.
    
    The receiving entity shall remove the final <CR> character where the
    message ends on an octet boundary with <CR> as the last character.
    
    Jacob has verified the fix with fakeBTS and the wireshark dissector.
    
    Fixes: OW#947
    Reviewed-by: Jacob Erlbeck <[email-masked]>

http://cgit.osmocom.org/libosmocore/commit/?id=6bfa7445fca074fdf94707681d93e92ec0993bbd

commit 6bfa7445fca074fdf94707681d93e92ec0993bbd
Author: Holger Hans Peter Freyther <[email-masked]>
Date:   Thu Aug 8 12:38:52 2013 +0200

    encoding: Provide an overload for the gsm_7bit_encode and a simple test
    
    This is required for encoding the SMS header using the alpha numeric
    rules.
    
    Reviewed-by: Jacob Erlbeck <[email-masked]>

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Summary of changes:
 include/osmocom/gsm/gsm_utils.h |  3 +++
 src/gsm/gsm0480.c               | 10 +++++-----
 src/gsm/gsm_utils.c             | 41 +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++--
 src/gsm/libosmogsm.map          |  3 +++
 tests/sms/sms_test.c            | 15 +++++++++++++++
 tests/sms/sms_test.ok           |  3 +++
 tests/ussd/ussd_test.c          | 29 +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
 tests/ussd/ussd_test.ok         | 21 +++++++++++++++++++++
 8 files changed, 118 insertions(+), 7 deletions(-)

hooks/post-receive
-- 
An utility library for Open Source Mobile Communications