Subject: openbsc.git branch jolly/new_handover updated. 0.13.0-152-gd29e1be
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 8 Aug 2013 12:24:45 GMT

This is an automated email from the git hooks/post-receive script. It was
generated because a ref change was pushed to the repository containing
the project "The OpenBSC GSM Base Station Controller (+MSC/HLR/SGSN)".

The branch, jolly/new_handover has been updated
       via  d29e1beed70b935083f1583e17f0c14dad6703cd (commit)
      from  47b8fe1ec7cd3f95ef211892b5c3347ff2c2cc5d (commit)

Those revisions listed above that are new to this repository have
not appeared on any other notification email; so we list those
revisions in full, below.

- Log -----------------------------------------------------------------
http://cgit.osmocom.org/openbsc/commit/?id=d29e1beed70b935083f1583e17f0c14dad6703cd

commit d29e1beed70b935083f1583e17f0c14dad6703cd
Author: Andreas Eversberg <[email-masked]>
Date:   Thu Aug 8 13:56:23 2013 +0200

    HO: Add option to allow immediate retry of assignment/handover if failed
    
    If a number of retries is configured, the retry is allowed. If it fails
    more than the number of retries, the penalty timer is started to prevent
    subsequent retries for the given time.
    
    Add test case that will test that handover is blocked after the exact
    number of handover retries are performed.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Summary of changes:
 openbsc/include/openbsc/gsm_data.h        |  3 ++-
 openbsc/include/openbsc/gsm_data_shared.h |  2 ++
 openbsc/src/libbsc/handover_logic.c       | 16 +++++++++-----
 openbsc/src/libbsc/handover_vty.c         | 17 +++++++++++++++
 openbsc/tests/handover/handover_test.c    | 36 +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
 openbsc/tests/testsuite.at                |  6 ++++++
 6 files changed, 74 insertions(+), 6 deletions(-)

hooks/post-receive
-- 
The OpenBSC GSM Base Station Controller (+MSC/HLR/SGSN)