Subject: openbsc.git branch master updated. 0.13.0-234-gd074f8f
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 19 Dec 2013 09:54:52 GMT

This is an automated email from the git hooks/post-receive script. It was
generated because a ref change was pushed to the repository containing
the project "The OpenBSC GSM Base Station Controller (+MSC/HLR/SGSN)".

The branch, master has been updated
       via  d074f8f3964e3d98081736a42ab2c839987e0159 (commit)
      from  b6f95161935969c270ef42f1c31e6957df5afe31 (commit)

Those revisions listed above that are new to this repository have
not appeared on any other notification email; so we list those
revisions in full, below.

- Log -----------------------------------------------------------------
http://cgit.osmocom.org/openbsc/commit/?id=d074f8f3964e3d98081736a42ab2c839987e0159

commit d074f8f3964e3d98081736a42ab2c839987e0159
Author: Andreas Eversberg <[email-masked]>
Date:   Fri Dec 6 16:59:10 2013 +0100

    Add EFR support to TRAU muxer + test case
    
    Decoding and encoding of FR and EFR TRAU frames are put into seperate
    functions. CRC check is done to detect bad EFR TRAU frames.
    
    The test case includes FR and EFR transcoding.
    
    EFR support was tested with Nokia InSite BTS and Siemens BS11.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Summary of changes:
 openbsc/.gitignore                     |   1 +
 openbsc/configure.ac                   |   1 +
 openbsc/include/openbsc/mncc.h         |   1 +
 openbsc/include/openbsc/trau_mux.h     |  10 ++
 openbsc/src/libmsc/gsm_04_08.c         |   1 +
 openbsc/src/libtrau/trau_mux.c         | 307 ++++++++++++++++++++++++++-------
 openbsc/tests/Makefile.am              |   2 +-
 openbsc/tests/testsuite.at             |   6 +
 openbsc/tests/{db => trau}/Makefile.am |  10 +-
 openbsc/tests/trau/trau_test.c         |  82 +++++++++
 openbsc/tests/trau/trau_test.ok        |  10 ++
 11 files changed, 367 insertions(+), 64 deletions(-)
 copy openbsc/tests/{db => trau}/Makefile.am (67%)
 create mode 100644 openbsc/tests/trau/trau_test.c
 create mode 100644 openbsc/tests/trau/trau_test.ok

hooks/post-receive
-- 
The OpenBSC GSM Base Station Controller (+MSC/HLR/SGSN)