Subject: sdrangelove.git branch master updated. ba220b717a1ce135ccc756d1382b4bb38ee50f47
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 4 Nov 2013 21:01:47 GMT

This is an automated email from the git hooks/post-receive script. It was
generated because a ref change was pushed to the repository containing
the project "Repository for OsmoSDR UI".

The branch, master has been updated
       via  ba220b717a1ce135ccc756d1382b4bb38ee50f47 (commit)
       via  221869a8986cdec8717db7f540278fbb904f8118 (commit)
       via  9e2fb91a9e6190ef9726fba2ed0c542acb4ab420 (commit)
      from  2351419bc634ef468e1376073240348b1e0acf16 (commit)

Those revisions listed above that are new to this repository have
not appeared on any other notification email; so we list those
revisions in full, below.

- Log -----------------------------------------------------------------
http://cgit.osmocom.org/sdrangelove/commit/?id=ba220b717a1ce135ccc756d1382b4bb38ee50f47

commit ba220b717a1ce135ccc756d1382b4bb38ee50f47
Author: Christian Daniel <[email-masked]>
Date:   Mon Nov 4 22:01:28 2013 +0100

    NFMDemod: ported to reworked API - credits go to Dimitri "horizon" Stolnikov

http://cgit.osmocom.org/sdrangelove/commit/?id=221869a8986cdec8717db7f540278fbb904f8118

commit 221869a8986cdec8717db7f540278fbb904f8118
Author: Christian Daniel <[email-masked]>
Date:   Mon Nov 4 21:56:27 2013 +0100

    GLSpectrum: fix scale when only the histogram is active

http://cgit.osmocom.org/sdrangelove/commit/?id=9e2fb91a9e6190ef9726fba2ed0c542acb4ab420

commit 9e2fb91a9e6190ef9726fba2ed0c542acb4ab420
Author: Christian Daniel <[email-masked]>
Date:   Mon Nov 4 21:56:00 2013 +0100

    TCPSrc: minor fixed

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Summary of changes:
 plugins/channel/CMakeLists.txt          |   2 +-
 plugins/channel/nfm/nfmdemod.cpp        |   4 +-
 plugins/channel/nfm/nfmdemodgui.cpp     |  53 +++-
 plugins/channel/nfm/nfmdemodgui.h       |  14 +-
 plugins/channel/nfm/nfmdemodgui.ui      | 411 +++++++++++++++++---------------
 plugins/channel/nfm/nfmplugin.cpp       |  18 +-
 plugins/channel/nfm/nfmplugin.h         |   4 +-
 plugins/channel/tcpsrc/tcpsrcgui.cpp    |   7 +-
 plugins/channel/tcpsrc/tcpsrcplugin.cpp |   2 -
 sdrbase/gui/glspectrum.cpp              |   2 +-
 10 files changed, 294 insertions(+), 223 deletions(-)

hooks/post-receive
-- 
Repository for OsmoSDR UI