Subject: openbsc.git branch fairwaves/master updated. 0.13.0-376-gf2fce97
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 15 Apr 2014 12:57:01 GMT

This is an automated email from the git hooks/post-receive script. It was
generated because a ref change was pushed to the repository containing
the project "The OpenBSC GSM Base Station Controller (+MSC/HLR/SGSN)".

The branch, fairwaves/master has been updated
       via  f2fce973695026cf2f8e6e87d24afa84ce06958d (commit)
       via  3567230985d923543a489a0b4a8c7eceef68f2a7 (commit)
       via  c9cdb30df1af4810a24fafe513df650500c7c5c2 (commit)
       via  d37649e9c32fdf7eee6a70a3e698c92c96a9b921 (commit)
       via  80d174e1652889b15d07472e18ebb81279fbfe8d (commit)
       via  57a47e1941c401870dbeb9595594cb6bf1b028e6 (commit)
       via  fa9ff3b8aadf60e5f238b136b8c1187c0cb9f943 (commit)
       via  38f119d009ddd2040768886e25d21bd5fa2aa330 (commit)
       via  8b8a745d00bdc85ab1dfbae1f78409353639b1ec (commit)
       via  d1a48d7825dbb6a5b914bf45b5cd50a32d07cbe2 (commit)
       via  6ff13f509e8ce33e0b930d073a12d80906d89d2f (commit)
       via  305e76593bce6d8fc6350b42d8f7b2f14cf81bd0 (commit)
       via  a26e2995c9435447894d5cc159da60e7e7c64e07 (commit)
       via  0f07f4c79376de4631ee84d6b639f997b78b0a05 (commit)
       via  76eaef3678ae124b20bbc8eee1c6fdc343be1bb9 (commit)
       via  f1d81d94d4d6a086d6405b74fe2e00fb70193654 (commit)
       via  7914bc7e78321de8fe57275fcf9c1337e98af13a (commit)
       via  1b0483c4aad79702d198aba56a2c3e4fd4270152 (commit)
       via  7ba9c1821f624829b825d8559ab89c10f2c73b19 (commit)
      from  444d7d8e65447ca871db00828d2eda1490c2bbe7 (commit)

Those revisions listed above that are new to this repository have
not appeared on any other notification email; so we list those
revisions in full, below.

- Log -----------------------------------------------------------------
http://cgit.osmocom.org/openbsc/commit/?id=f2fce973695026cf2f8e6e87d24afa84ce06958d

commit f2fce973695026cf2f8e6e87d24afa84ce06958d
Merge: 3567230 d37649e
Author: Ivan Kluchnikov <[email-masked]>
Date:   Tue Apr 15 16:55:10 2014 +0400

    Merge branch 'fairwaves/ctrl-interface' into fairwaves/master

http://cgit.osmocom.org/openbsc/commit/?id=3567230985d923543a489a0b4a8c7eceef68f2a7

commit 3567230985d923543a489a0b4a8c7eceef68f2a7
Merge: c9cdb30 76eaef3
Author: Ivan Kluchnikov <[email-masked]>
Date:   Tue Apr 15 16:53:33 2014 +0400

    Merge branch 'fairwaves/sms-db-changes' into fairwaves/master

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Summary of changes:
 openbsc/contrib/bsc_control.py            |   4 +-
 openbsc/include/openbsc/control_cmd.h     |  11 +
 openbsc/include/openbsc/db.h              |   1 +
 openbsc/include/openbsc/gsm_data.h        |   1 -
 openbsc/include/openbsc/gsm_subscriber.h  |  13 +
 openbsc/include/openbsc/sms_queue.h       |   5 +
 openbsc/src/libbsc/bsc_ctrl_commands.c    | 404 ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
 openbsc/src/libbsc/bsc_vty.c              |   3 +
 openbsc/src/libbsc/gsm_subscriber_base.c  |   6 +
 openbsc/src/libctrl/control_cmd.c         |   2 +-
 openbsc/src/libmsc/ctrl_commands.c        |  34 +++
 openbsc/src/libmsc/db.c                   | 331 +++++++++++++++++++-----
 openbsc/src/libmsc/gsm_04_11.c            |  75 +++---
 openbsc/src/libmsc/gsm_subscriber.c       |   3 +-
 openbsc/src/libmsc/smpp_openbsc.c         |   5 +-
 openbsc/src/libmsc/sms_queue.c            |  17 ++
 openbsc/src/libmsc/vty_interface_layer3.c |   3 +
 openbsc/tests/ctrl_test_runner.py         |  67 +++++
 openbsc/tests/db/Makefile.am              |   2 +-
 openbsc/tests/db/db_test.c                | 167 ++++++++++--
 openbsc/tests/db/db_test.err              |   2 +
 openbsc/tests/db/hlr.sqlite3              | Bin 0 -> 29696 bytes
 openbsc/tests/testsuite.at                |   4 +-
 23 files changed, 1029 insertions(+), 131 deletions(-)
 create mode 100644 openbsc/tests/db/db_test.err
 create mode 100644 openbsc/tests/db/hlr.sqlite3

hooks/post-receive
-- 
The OpenBSC GSM Base Station Controller (+MSC/HLR/SGSN)