Subject: osmo-trx.git branch master updated. ccb73e15f312a9a4c8ee5c0f0371efb16f9a543a
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 15 Apr 2014 21:49:31 GMT

This is an automated email from the git hooks/post-receive script. It was
generated because a ref change was pushed to the repository containing
the project "OpenBTS' transceiver retro-fit".

The branch, master has been updated
       via  ccb73e15f312a9a4c8ee5c0f0371efb16f9a543a (commit)
      from  a5c83aeb5629644d3455d5cc9529cd5b16608a4e (commit)

Those revisions listed above that are new to this repository have
not appeared on any other notification email; so we list those
revisions in full, below.

- Log -----------------------------------------------------------------
http://cgit.osmocom.org/osmo-trx/commit/?id=ccb73e15f312a9a4c8ee5c0f0371efb16f9a543a

commit ccb73e15f312a9a4c8ee5c0f0371efb16f9a543a
Author: Thomas Tsou <[email-masked]>
Date:   Tue Apr 15 17:41:28 2014 -0400

    Transceiver52M: Fix retransmissions when filler table is enabled
    
    Commit 15d743efaf8d3ec8dacd37fbac434c1e719c0b30 "Disable filler table
    retransmissions by default" made OpenBTS style filler table behavior
    optional. When enabled, dummy bursts were automatically loaded into the
    filler table, but the table was not updated and only filler busts were
    retransmitted.
    
    Enable the restransmit state flag when the filler table option is
    specified. Only preload filler table and enable retransmissions on
    channel zero.
    
    Signed-off-by: Thomas Tsou <[email-masked]>

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Summary of changes:
 Transceiver52M/Transceiver.cpp | 4 ++++
 1 file changed, 4 insertions(+)

hooks/post-receive
-- 
OpenBTS' transceiver retro-fit