Subject: osmo-tetra.git branch sylvain/tch updated. e5b9aef7eef23ee71b07c43b1883a7f4265f875b
From: git repository hosting <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 06 Dec 2012 23:20:38 +0100

This is an automated email from the git hooks/post-receive script. It was
generated because a ref change was pushed to the repository containing
the project "Osmocom TETRA PHY and MAC implementation".

The branch, sylvain/tch has been updated
  discards  399ae13ba4d06ae0e4b67dcc3dbf83fdb7e170a9 (commit)
       via  e5b9aef7eef23ee71b07c43b1883a7f4265f875b (commit)
       via  6430bdeb5ffe7194917843fa9c88f92f1b7a52db (commit)
       via  1594e170bcf157c55dcbbe3b4dfd8fcb9d41bd69 (commit)
       via  2ee4b4ad4d0da76821ba854ca879885f9df5b4ae (commit)
       via  095e7bd8aa0ce0b4128c6651a12e1f22bf2da488 (commit)
       via  2d9bf160661c682297afa97dfe7fb77be43fee48 (commit)

This update added new revisions after undoing existing revisions.  That is
to say, the old revision is not a strict subset of the new revision.  This
situation occurs when you --force push a change and generate a repository
containing something like this:

 * -- * -- B -- O -- O -- O (399ae13ba4d06ae0e4b67dcc3dbf83fdb7e170a9)
            \
             N -- N -- N (e5b9aef7eef23ee71b07c43b1883a7f4265f875b)

When this happens we assume that you've already had alert emails for all
of the O revisions, and so we here report only the revisions in the N
branch from the common base, B.

Those revisions listed above that are new to this repository have
not appeared on any other notification email; so we list those
revisions in full, below.

- Log -----------------------------------------------------------------
http://cgit.osmocom.org/cgit/osmo-tetra/commit/?id=e5b9aef7eef23ee71b07c43b1883a7f4265f875b

commit e5b9aef7eef23ee71b07c43b1883a7f4265f875b
Author: Sylvain Munaut <[email-masked]>
Date:   Wed Sep 28 22:17:20 2011 +0200

    [HACK] Quick hack to save the speech data from TCH
    
    Thanks to Dieter for the first proof of concept
    
    Signed-off-by: Sylvain Munaut <[email-masked]>

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Summary of changes:
 src/demod/python/osmosdr-tetra_demod_fft.py |    5 ++++-
 src/float_to_bits.c                         |    5 ++---
 src/tetra_common.h                          |    3 ++-
 src/tetra_mac_pdu.c                         |    8 +++++---
 src/tetra_upper_mac.c                       |   13 +++++--------
 5 files changed, 18 insertions(+), 16 deletions(-)

hooks/post-receive
-- 
Osmocom TETRA PHY and MAC implementation