Subject: sdrangelove.git branch master updated. ba34b911391232dea190c42b00061205a06e624a
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 14 Apr 2013 10:40:58 GMT

This is an automated email from the git hooks/post-receive script. It was
generated because a ref change was pushed to the repository containing
the project "Repository for OsmoSDR UI".

The branch, master has been updated
  discards  a6afa8d7d31e1073e5836e53197fce4f3a5e4bfd (commit)
       via  ba34b911391232dea190c42b00061205a06e624a (commit)

This update added new revisions after undoing existing revisions.  That is
to say, the old revision is not a strict subset of the new revision.  This
situation occurs when you --force push a change and generate a repository
containing something like this:

 * -- * -- B -- O -- O -- O (a6afa8d7d31e1073e5836e53197fce4f3a5e4bfd)
            \
             N -- N -- N (ba34b911391232dea190c42b00061205a06e624a)

When this happens we assume that you've already had alert emails for all
of the O revisions, and so we here report only the revisions in the N
branch from the common base, B.

Those revisions listed above that are new to this repository have
not appeared on any other notification email; so we list those
revisions in full, below.

- Log -----------------------------------------------------------------
http://cgit.osmocom.org/sdrangelove/commit/?id=ba34b911391232dea190c42b00061205a06e624a

commit ba34b911391232dea190c42b00061205a06e624a
Author: Hoernchen <[email-masked]>
Date:   Sun Apr 14 12:26:39 2013 +0200

    make msvc happy

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Summary of changes:

hooks/post-receive
-- 
Repository for OsmoSDR UI