Subject: sdrangelove.git branch master updated. 2d993c4f4a9e5e7e46601f424575b8b42716680b
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 14 Apr 2013 10:13:50 GMT

This is an automated email from the git hooks/post-receive script. It was
generated because a ref change was pushed to the repository containing
the project "Repository for OsmoSDR UI".

The branch, master has been updated
  discards  47a26d2aa4115bb47b72ea0b42fd10d7058043ab (commit)

This update discarded existing revisions and left the branch pointing at
a previous point in the repository history.

 * -- * -- N (2d993c4f4a9e5e7e46601f424575b8b42716680b)
            \
             O -- O -- O (47a26d2aa4115bb47b72ea0b42fd10d7058043ab)

The removed revisions are not necessarilly gone - if another reference
still refers to them they will stay in the repository.

No new revisions were added by this update.

Summary of changes:
 plugins/samplesource/gnuradio/CMakeLists.txt     | 22 ----------------------
 plugins/samplesource/gnuradio/gnuradioplugin.cpp | 12 ++++++------
 2 files changed, 6 insertions(+), 28 deletions(-)

hooks/post-receive
-- 
Repository for OsmoSDR UI