Subject: gr-iqbal.git branch master updated. d7d0b33c57042e2b26ebae8021fa1611ffffe75f
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 14 Apr 2013 12:31:14 GMT

This is an automated email from the git hooks/post-receive script. It was
generated because a ref change was pushed to the repository containing
the project "UNNAMED PROJECT".

The branch, master has been updated
  discards  3adffa486f962fecd82a0a3f7ea968cce4f0118f (commit)
       via  d7d0b33c57042e2b26ebae8021fa1611ffffe75f (commit)

This update added new revisions after undoing existing revisions.  That is
to say, the old revision is not a strict subset of the new revision.  This
situation occurs when you --force push a change and generate a repository
containing something like this:

 * -- * -- B -- O -- O -- O (3adffa486f962fecd82a0a3f7ea968cce4f0118f)
            \
             N -- N -- N (d7d0b33c57042e2b26ebae8021fa1611ffffe75f)

When this happens we assume that you've already had alert emails for all
of the O revisions, and so we here report only the revisions in the N
branch from the common base, B.

Those revisions listed above that are new to this repository have
not appeared on any other notification email; so we list those
revisions in full, below.

- Log -----------------------------------------------------------------
http://cgit.osmocom.org/gr-iqbal/commit/?id=d7d0b33c57042e2b26ebae8021fa1611ffffe75f

commit d7d0b33c57042e2b26ebae8021fa1611ffffe75f
Author: Sylvain Munaut <[email-masked]>
Date:   Sun Apr 14 14:30:47 2013 +0200

    libosmo-dsp: Pull upstream changes
    
    Signed-off-by: Sylvain Munaut <[email-masked]>

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Summary of changes:
 libosmo-dsp | 2 +-
 1 file changed, 1 insertion(+), 1 deletion(-)

hooks/post-receive
-- 
UNNAMED PROJECT