Subject: openbsc.git branch master updated. 0.13.0-237-g4bbddc6
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 19 Dec 2013 12:39:51 GMT

This is an automated email from the git hooks/post-receive script. It was
generated because a ref change was pushed to the repository containing
the project "The OpenBSC GSM Base Station Controller (+MSC/HLR/SGSN)".

The branch, master has been updated
       via  4bbddc6de986991acb4810e3120596a4c043f142 (commit)
       via  65c7a4551a34ec560d6cf96d8613d300ea4c7c2d (commit)
       via  93c9da3b37ea760840fcccf21460f80978a30157 (commit)
      from  d074f8f3964e3d98081736a42ab2c839987e0159 (commit)

Those revisions listed above that are new to this repository have
not appeared on any other notification email; so we list those
revisions in full, below.

- Log -----------------------------------------------------------------
http://cgit.osmocom.org/openbsc/commit/?id=4bbddc6de986991acb4810e3120596a4c043f142

commit 4bbddc6de986991acb4810e3120596a4c043f142
Author: Jacob Erlbeck <[email-masked]>
Date:   Wed Dec 18 12:54:51 2013 +0100

    mgcp/rtp: Only patch timestamp alignment errors
    
    Currently, all timestamps are force to SeqNo*d + C which is more than
    required by the nanoBTS which seems to be sensitive to alignment
    errors only (dTS != k*d, d = ptime * rate = 160).
    
    This patch replaces the force_constant_timing feature by a
    force_aligned_timing feature. The timestamp offset will only be
    changed (and timestamp errors counted) when the alignment does not
    match to the raster based on ptime (default 20ms).
    
    The VTY interface does not change.
    
    Sponsored-by: On-Waves ehf

http://cgit.osmocom.org/openbsc/commit/?id=65c7a4551a34ec560d6cf96d8613d300ea4c7c2d

commit 65c7a4551a34ec560d6cf96d8613d300ea4c7c2d
Author: Jacob Erlbeck <[email-masked]>
Date:   Wed Dec 18 12:54:50 2013 +0100

    mgcp/test: Use differential output for counters and timestamp
    
    Currently the counter and output timestamp values are written out for
    each packet. This makes it difficult to see in the diffs what has
    been changed significantly.
    
    This patch changes this by showing differences for those
    values. The absolute input values are also shown now. In addition,
    the sequence numbers (the difference for the output value) are
    written, too.
    
    Sponsored-by: On-Waves ehf

http://cgit.osmocom.org/openbsc/commit/?id=93c9da3b37ea760840fcccf21460f80978a30157

commit 93c9da3b37ea760840fcccf21460f80978a30157
Author: Jacob Erlbeck <[email-masked]>
Date:   Wed Dec 18 12:54:49 2013 +0100

    mgcp/test: Add test cases for constant RTP sequence number
    
    This adds two test cases:
      1. Packet repetition (dSeq=0, dTS=0)
      2. Broken seqNo (dSeq=0, dTS=160)
    
    The second had been already present in the test cases, but it was a
    mere copy&paste mistake which turned out to be rather helpful. This
    patch therefore turns it into a documented test case.
    
    Sponsored-by: On-Waves ehf

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Summary of changes:
 openbsc/include/openbsc/mgcp.h          |   2 +-
 openbsc/include/openbsc/mgcp_internal.h |   2 +-
 openbsc/src/libmgcp/mgcp_network.c      | 145 ++++++++++-----
 openbsc/src/libmgcp/mgcp_protocol.c     |   4 +-
 openbsc/src/libmgcp/mgcp_vty.c          |  20 +--
 openbsc/tests/mgcp/mgcp_test.c          |  48 ++++-
 openbsc/tests/mgcp/mgcp_test.ok         | 300 +++++++++++++++++++++++---------
 7 files changed, 378 insertions(+), 143 deletions(-)

hooks/post-receive
-- 
The OpenBSC GSM Base Station Controller (+MSC/HLR/SGSN)