Subject: gr-osmosdr.git branch standalone updated. v0.1.0-14-g80f72d5
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 4 Aug 2013 20:31:59 GMT

This is an automated email from the git hooks/post-receive script. It was
generated because a ref change was pushed to the repository containing
the project "GNURadio hardware abstraction block".

The branch, standalone has been updated
  discards  77ee69ef0a7d8f321dbeca179b6c116c52bbfec9 (commit)
       via  80f72d52ea4d7cbcf29d7c2d14039e471cd5c7b6 (commit)

This update added new revisions after undoing existing revisions.  That is
to say, the old revision is not a strict subset of the new revision.  This
situation occurs when you --force push a change and generate a repository
containing something like this:

 * -- * -- B -- O -- O -- O (77ee69ef0a7d8f321dbeca179b6c116c52bbfec9)
            \
             N -- N -- N (80f72d52ea4d7cbcf29d7c2d14039e471cd5c7b6)

When this happens we assume that you've already had alert emails for all
of the O revisions, and so we here report only the revisions in the N
branch from the common base, B.

Those revisions listed above that are new to this repository have
not appeared on any other notification email; so we list those
revisions in full, below.

- Log -----------------------------------------------------------------
http://cgit.osmocom.org/gr-osmosdr/commit/?id=80f72d52ea4d7cbcf29d7c2d14039e471cd5c7b6

commit 80f72d52ea4d7cbcf29d7c2d14039e471cd5c7b6
Author: Dimitri Stolnikov <[email-masked]>
Date:   Sun Aug 4 22:28:55 2013 +0200

    grc: move around documentation

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Summary of changes:
 README | 4 ++--
 1 file changed, 2 insertions(+), 2 deletions(-)

hooks/post-receive
-- 
GNURadio hardware abstraction block