Subject: osmocom-bb.git branch, jolly/testing, updated. osmocon_v0.0.0-1159-gb7e5e9e
From: git repository hosting <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 08 Nov 2011 09:48:21 +0100

This is an automated email from the git hooks/post-receive script. It was
generated because a ref change was pushed to the repository containing
the project "The Open Source GSM Base Band stack".

The branch, jolly/testing has been updated
       via  b7e5e9e91ce9cb369e2112fb5752f7afb8c2d5df (commit)
      from  2dbb08bd2131f6ea2a9e2220f05a6f4de8d11a3f (commit)

Those revisions listed above that are new to this repository have
not appeared on any other notification email; so we list those
revisions in full, below.

- Log -----------------------------------------------------------------
commit b7e5e9e91ce9cb369e2112fb5752f7afb8c2d5df
Author: Andreas Eversberg <[email-masked]>
Date:   Tue Nov 8 09:47:00 2011 +0100

    [mobile/ss] Fixes and improvemets for USSD of supplemental services
    
    This fix belongs to commit 4c4f19b04027c655ca4922630057f93b9c4165a7

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Summary of changes:
 .../layer23/include/osmocom/bb/mobile/gsm480_ss.h  |    2 +-
 .../include/osmocom/bb/mobile/transaction.h        |    3 +
 src/host/layer23/src/mobile/gsm480_ss.c            |  444 +++++++++++++++-----
 src/host/layer23/src/mobile/vty_interface.c        |    7 +-
 4 files changed, 348 insertions(+), 108 deletions(-)

hooks/post-receive
-- 
The Open Source GSM Base Band stack