Subject: branch master updated. 0.3.11-4-ge076ac0
From: git repository hosting <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 07 Dec 2011 00:10:38 +0100

This is an automated email from the git hooks/post-receive script. It was
generated because a ref change was pushed to the repository containing
the project "An utility library for Open Source Mobile Communications".

The branch, master has been updated
       via  e076ac087cb568ad0748f4d8469e6dcda811d7c8 (commit)
       via  781bd5daeb98774628ccb7546d449704ea6f7330 (commit)
       via  d82e0eb697abab4eb994800ab649bc36cca99a83 (commit)
       via  39a287db7497180ffaf24c5d0de91a15e0fa0d5a (commit)
      from  75524cbabd4d7a8cab45d00081fb258aad9267db (commit)

Those revisions listed above that are new to this repository have
not appeared on any other notification email; so we list those
revisions in full, below.

- Log -----------------------------------------------------------------
http://cgit.osmocom.org/cgit/libosmocore/commit/?id=e076ac087cb568ad0748f4d8469e6dcda811d7c8

commit e076ac087cb568ad0748f4d8469e6dcda811d7c8
Author: Harald Welte <[email-masked]>
Date:   Wed Dec 7 00:10:18 2011 +0100

    add autotest script for milenage/auth testing

http://cgit.osmocom.org/cgit/libosmocore/commit/?id=781bd5daeb98774628ccb7546d449704ea6f7330

commit 781bd5daeb98774628ccb7546d449704ea6f7330
Author: Harald Welte <[email-masked]>
Date:   Tue Dec 6 22:23:52 2011 +0100

    Auth: Import milenage implementation from hostap (Jouni Malinen)
    
    ... and add integration into the osmo_auth core.

http://cgit.osmocom.org/cgit/libosmocore/commit/?id=d82e0eb697abab4eb994800ab649bc36cca99a83

commit d82e0eb697abab4eb994800ab649bc36cca99a83
Author: Harald Welte <[email-masked]>
Date:   Tue Dec 6 21:53:42 2011 +0100

    Add a generic abstraction for GSM/3G authentication algorithms
    
    Indiidual algorithms can be implemented as plugins.  libosmogsm itself
    only provides COMP128v1 via this generic interface.

http://cgit.osmocom.org/cgit/libosmocore/commit/?id=39a287db7497180ffaf24c5d0de91a15e0fa0d5a

commit 39a287db7497180ffaf24c5d0de91a15e0fa0d5a
Author: Harald Welte <[email-masked]>
Date:   Tue Dec 6 21:52:09 2011 +0100

    comp128: mark ki and srand as 'const' input parameters

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Summary of changes:
 configure.ac                                       |    1 +
 include/osmocom/crypt/Makefile.am                  |    2 +-
 include/osmocom/crypt/auth.h                       |   87 +++
 include/osmocom/gsm/comp128.h                      |    2 +-
 src/gsm/Makefile.am                                |    5 +-
 .../msgfile_test.c => src/gsm/auth_comp128v1.c     |   47 +-
 src/gsm/auth_core.c                                |   93 +++
 src/gsm/auth_milenage.c                            |  110 +++
 src/gsm/comp128.c                                  |    2 +-
 src/gsm/milenage/aes-encblock.c                    |   38 +
 src/gsm/milenage/aes-internal-enc.c                |  121 +++
 src/gsm/milenage/aes-internal.c                    |  805 ++++++++++++++++++++
 src/gsm/milenage/aes.h                             |   27 +
 src/gsm/milenage/aes_i.h                           |  122 +++
 src/gsm/milenage/aes_wrap.h                        |   48 ++
 src/gsm/milenage/common.h                          |   20 +
 debian/docs => src/gsm/milenage/crypto.h           |    0 
 debian/docs => src/gsm/milenage/includes.h         |    0 
 src/gsm/milenage/milenage.c                        |  329 ++++++++
 src/gsm/milenage/milenage.h                        |   33 +
 tests/Makefile.am                                  |    2 +-
 tests/auth/Makefile.am                             |    8 +
 tests/auth/milenage_test.c                         |   78 ++
 tests/auth/milenage_test.ok                        |    8 +
 tests/testsuite.at                                 |    6 +
 25 files changed, 1964 insertions(+), 30 deletions(-)
 create mode 100644 include/osmocom/crypt/auth.h
 copy tests/msgfile/msgfile_test.c => src/gsm/auth_comp128v1.c (54%)
 create mode 100644 src/gsm/auth_core.c
 create mode 100644 src/gsm/auth_milenage.c
 create mode 100644 src/gsm/milenage/aes-encblock.c
 create mode 100644 src/gsm/milenage/aes-internal-enc.c
 create mode 100644 src/gsm/milenage/aes-internal.c
 create mode 100644 src/gsm/milenage/aes.h
 create mode 100644 src/gsm/milenage/aes_i.h
 create mode 100644 src/gsm/milenage/aes_wrap.h
 create mode 100644 src/gsm/milenage/common.h
 copy debian/docs => src/gsm/milenage/crypto.h (100%)
 copy debian/docs => src/gsm/milenage/includes.h (100%)
 create mode 100644 src/gsm/milenage/milenage.c
 create mode 100644 src/gsm/milenage/milenage.h
 create mode 100644 tests/auth/Makefile.am
 create mode 100644 tests/auth/milenage_test.c
 create mode 100644 tests/auth/milenage_test.ok

hooks/post-receive
-- 
An utility library for Open Source Mobile Communications