Subject: openbsc.git branch master updated. 0.13.0-415-gefd266a
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 6 Jun 2014 08:33:48 GMT

This is an automated email from the git hooks/post-receive script. It was
generated because a ref change was pushed to the repository containing
the project "The OpenBSC GSM Base Station Controller (+MSC/HLR/SGSN)".

The branch, master has been updated
       via  efd266ae120fe0ef3c1bf25ab5e94fbbdef23cce (commit)
       via  452c183c5ee9cc2c1b0225d9706d0425b8c655e3 (commit)
       via  909fac6689df570ef0c5983fe51da14eb3bf2783 (commit)
       via  84a45cbf8384be753e2b83414dddc95ad63f4f2b (commit)
       via  07886d9b0abe81259433ab39a8a8fc86e1c197a3 (commit)
       via  42a833e89f443116fb165c35654c9f21ceed6876 (commit)
       via  136a319e910eec81ea9ff8f8a34c324557109d03 (commit)
       via  239a853f40879a68487057fbcd0a09a8d3625185 (commit)
       via  997e1e8e9da0b82cc3755e50bb071c12975ff6ba (commit)
       via  168ca00b02685edea650aa2a4c62481a75926125 (commit)
       via  845d0054b45dff5f5606b38dcacd9bf06a605f07 (commit)
       via  a0d64ce063fbf60733c6f2949015091aa33a2c9d (commit)
      from  b492d39177f6df893772ee6c7c37f51caa9f0d64 (commit)

Those revisions listed above that are new to this repository have
not appeared on any other notification email; so we list those
revisions in full, below.

- Log -----------------------------------------------------------------
http://cgit.osmocom.org/openbsc/commit/?id=efd266ae120fe0ef3c1bf25ab5e94fbbdef23cce

commit efd266ae120fe0ef3c1bf25ab5e94fbbdef23cce
Merge: b492d39 452c183
Author: Jacob Erlbeck <[email-masked]>
Date:   Thu Jun 5 14:45:07 2014 +0200

    Merge remote-tracking branch 'origin/jerlbeck/features/mgcp-transcoding'

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Summary of changes:
 openbsc/configure.ac                               |  15 +
 openbsc/contrib/testconv/Makefile                  |  16 +
 openbsc/contrib/testconv/testconv_main.c           | 133 +++++
 openbsc/include/openbsc/Makefile.am                |   2 +-
 openbsc/include/openbsc/mgcp.h                     |  21 +
 openbsc/include/openbsc/mgcp_internal.h            |  19 +
 .../openbsc/mgcp_transcode.h}                      |  31 +-
 openbsc/src/libmgcp/Makefile.am                    |  12 +-
 openbsc/src/libmgcp/g711common.h                   | 187 +++++++
 openbsc/src/libmgcp/mgcp_network.c                 |  59 ++-
 openbsc/src/libmgcp/mgcp_protocol.c                | 281 +++++++++--
 openbsc/src/libmgcp/mgcp_transcode.c               | 550 +++++++++++++++++++++
 openbsc/src/libmgcp/mgcp_vty.c                     |  22 +
 openbsc/src/osmo-bsc_mgcp/Makefile.am              |   3 +-
 openbsc/src/osmo-bsc_mgcp/mgcp_main.c              |  10 +
 openbsc/tests/atlocal.in                           |   1 +
 openbsc/tests/mgcp/Makefile.am                     |  19 +-
 openbsc/tests/mgcp/mgcp_test.c                     |   7 +
 openbsc/tests/mgcp/mgcp_test.ok                    |   5 +
 openbsc/tests/mgcp/mgcp_transcoding_test.c         | 377 ++++++++++++++
 openbsc/tests/mgcp/mgcp_transcoding_test.ok        | 534 ++++++++++++++++++++
 openbsc/tests/testsuite.at                         |   7 +
 22 files changed, 2229 insertions(+), 82 deletions(-)
 create mode 100644 openbsc/contrib/testconv/Makefile
 create mode 100644 openbsc/contrib/testconv/testconv_main.c
 copy openbsc/{src/libmsc/gsm_04_11_helper.c => include/openbsc/mgcp_transcode.h} (52%)
 create mode 100644 openbsc/src/libmgcp/g711common.h
 create mode 100644 openbsc/src/libmgcp/mgcp_transcode.c
 create mode 100644 openbsc/tests/mgcp/mgcp_transcoding_test.c
 create mode 100644 openbsc/tests/mgcp/mgcp_transcoding_test.ok

hooks/post-receive
-- 
The OpenBSC GSM Base Station Controller (+MSC/HLR/SGSN)