Subject: osmo-st-sip.git branch master updated. a28c2ab64cc202b3d8466be7cd3ac7d9f0869912
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 5 Jun 2014 14:32:42 GMT

This is an automated email from the git hooks/post-receive script. It was
generated because a ref change was pushed to the repository containing
the project "SIP handling PetitParser".

The branch, master has been updated
       via  a28c2ab64cc202b3d8466be7cd3ac7d9f0869912 (commit)
      from  160b36056a1d64760272b8e4b2fb31c96be36b38 (commit)

Those revisions listed above that are new to this repository have
not appeared on any other notification email; so we list those
revisions in full, below.

- Log -----------------------------------------------------------------
http://cgit.osmocom.org/smalltalk/osmo-st-sip/commit/?id=a28c2ab64cc202b3d8466be7cd3ac7d9f0869912

commit a28c2ab64cc202b3d8466be7cd3ac7d9f0869912
Author: Holger Hans Peter Freyther <[email-masked]>
Date:   Thu Jun 5 16:30:16 2014 +0200

    response: Provide a Content-Type/Content-Length as well

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Summary of changes:
 callagent/SIPResponse.st         | 12 ++++++++----
 callagent/tests/SIPInviteTest.st |  2 ++
 2 files changed, 10 insertions(+), 4 deletions(-)

hooks/post-receive
-- 
SIP handling PetitParser