Subject: osmo-st-sip.git branch master updated. 160b36056a1d64760272b8e4b2fb31c96be36b38
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 5 Jun 2014 13:50:00 GMT

This is an automated email from the git hooks/post-receive script. It was
generated because a ref change was pushed to the repository containing
the project "SIP handling PetitParser".

The branch, master has been updated
       via  160b36056a1d64760272b8e4b2fb31c96be36b38 (commit)
      from  8b626c8a52cf5bf5d35f62cad75d701d67f345b9 (commit)

Those revisions listed above that are new to this repository have
not appeared on any other notification email; so we list those
revisions in full, below.

- Log -----------------------------------------------------------------
http://cgit.osmocom.org/smalltalk/osmo-st-sip/commit/?id=160b36056a1d64760272b8e4b2fb31c96be36b38

commit 160b36056a1d64760272b8e4b2fb31c96be36b38
Author: Holger Hans Peter Freyther <[email-masked]>
Date:   Thu Jun 5 15:26:57 2014 +0200

    invite: Extend the testcase to actually ask for hanging up

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Summary of changes:
 callagent/session/SIPIncomingCall.st | 1 +
 callagent/tests/SIPInviteTest.st     | 6 ++++++
 2 files changed, 7 insertions(+)

hooks/post-receive
-- 
SIP handling PetitParser