Subject: osmocom-bb.git branch, jolly/testing, updated. osmocon_v0.0.0-1141-gda473de
From: git repository hosting <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 31 Oct 2011 18:18:11 +0100

This is an automated email from the git hooks/post-receive script. It was
generated because a ref change was pushed to the repository containing
the project "The Open Source GSM Base Band stack".

The branch, jolly/testing has been updated
       via  da473def84a5e5787f898c433d23958f6a9f0328 (commit)
       via  93083083d23eaf59def895269bdb78b4f2de266e (commit)
       via  e6e5468388b6cf379e9744ee64d68eb15dbd27aa (commit)
      from  9e9b6cf410d4acce9a0116b05f0fa58bc2532953 (commit)

Those revisions listed above that are new to this repository have
not appeared on any other notification email; so we list those
revisions in full, below.

- Log -----------------------------------------------------------------
commit da473def84a5e5787f898c433d23958f6a9f0328
Author: Andreas Eversberg <[email-masked]>
Date:   Mon Oct 31 18:14:03 2011 +0100

    [SMS] Adding SMS support for osmocomBB/mobile
    
    Both MO and MT SMS are supported.
    
    Transmission an reception can be controlled via VTY:
    
    en
    sms 1 <destination> <text>
    
    All received SMS are stored in "~/.osmocom/bb/sms.txt".
    
    SMS transmission is performed on SAPI 3 datalink, using DCCH or ACCH.

commit 93083083d23eaf59def895269bdb78b4f2de266e
Author: Andreas Eversberg <[email-masked]>
Date:   Mon Oct 31 18:08:12 2011 +0100

    [SMS] Adding SAPI 3 support to MM and RR layers
    
    RR now handles SAPI 3 datalink.
    
    MM connections now have and individual sapi, so MM can use right SAPI
    for communication with other layers, as well as releasing the right
    MM connections in case of link release.

commit e6e5468388b6cf379e9744ee64d68eb15dbd27aa
Author: Andreas Eversberg <[email-masked]>
Date:   Mon Oct 31 17:55:12 2011 +0100

    [WIP] SMS support in libosmocore / fixes of LAPD in libosmocore
    
    Don't apply this patch, it will be applied to libosmocore and then merged
    in the future. This is just for testing.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Summary of changes:
 .../layer23/include/osmocom/bb/mobile/Makefile.am  |    5 +-
 .../layer23/include/osmocom/bb/mobile/gsm411_sms.h |   33 +
 .../layer23/include/osmocom/bb/mobile/gsm48_mm.h   |    7 +-
 .../layer23/include/osmocom/bb/mobile/gsm48_rr.h   |   12 +-
 .../layer23/include/osmocom/bb/mobile/settings.h   |    3 +
 .../include/osmocom/bb/mobile/transaction.h        |   12 +-
 src/host/layer23/src/mobile/Makefile.am            |    2 +-
 src/host/layer23/src/mobile/app_mobile.c           |    3 +
 src/host/layer23/src/mobile/gsm411_sms.c           |  919 ++++++++++++++++++++
 src/host/layer23/src/mobile/gsm48_cc.c             |    7 +-
 src/host/layer23/src/mobile/gsm48_mm.c             |  206 ++++--
 src/host/layer23/src/mobile/gsm48_rr.c             |  497 +++++++++--
 src/host/layer23/src/mobile/main.c                 |    8 +-
 src/host/layer23/src/mobile/support.c              |    2 +-
 src/host/layer23/src/mobile/transaction.c          |    3 +-
 src/host/layer23/src/mobile/vty_interface.c        |   85 ++
 .../libosmocore/include/osmocom/core/logging.h     |    3 +-
 .../libosmocore/include/osmocom/gsm/gsm0411_smc.h  |   62 ++
 .../libosmocore/include/osmocom/gsm/gsm0411_smr.h  |   45 +
 .../include/osmocom/gsm/gsm0411_utils.h            |   30 +
 src/shared/libosmocore/include/osmocom/gsm/lapdm.h |    9 +-
 .../include/osmocom/gsm/protocol/gsm_04_11.h       |    2 +-
 src/shared/libosmocore/src/gsm/Makefile.am         |    2 +-
 src/shared/libosmocore/src/gsm/gsm0411_smc.c       |  540 ++++++++++++
 src/shared/libosmocore/src/gsm/gsm0411_smr.c       |  452 ++++++++++
 src/shared/libosmocore/src/gsm/gsm0411_utils.c     |  306 +++++++
 src/shared/libosmocore/src/gsm/lapd_core.c         |    5 +-
 src/shared/libosmocore/src/gsm/lapdm.c             |   63 +-
 src/shared/libosmocore/src/logging.c               |    6 +
 29 files changed, 3155 insertions(+), 174 deletions(-)
 create mode 100644 src/host/layer23/include/osmocom/bb/mobile/gsm411_sms.h
 create mode 100644 src/host/layer23/src/mobile/gsm411_sms.c
 create mode 100644 src/shared/libosmocore/include/osmocom/gsm/gsm0411_smc.h
 create mode 100644 src/shared/libosmocore/include/osmocom/gsm/gsm0411_smr.h
 create mode 100644 src/shared/libosmocore/include/osmocom/gsm/gsm0411_utils.h
 create mode 100644 src/shared/libosmocore/src/gsm/gsm0411_smc.c
 create mode 100644 src/shared/libosmocore/src/gsm/gsm0411_smr.c
 create mode 100644 src/shared/libosmocore/src/gsm/gsm0411_utils.c

hooks/post-receive
-- 
The Open Source GSM Base Band stack