Subject: sdrangelove.git branch hoernchen/qt5 updated. 6fa57d6d2c791ffeb2279b2324ce61f557ce4cd5
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 7 Aug 2013 21:23:53 GMT

This is an automated email from the git hooks/post-receive script. It was
generated because a ref change was pushed to the repository containing
the project "Repository for OsmoSDR UI".

The branch, hoernchen/qt5 has been updated
       via  6fa57d6d2c791ffeb2279b2324ce61f557ce4cd5 (commit)
       via  fb090cdfa91ae3ead3d23969d4fad3aab7caa8b1 (commit)
      from  37e6f6ff29f34d7dda7450ed41ef677d7a083eb5 (commit)

Those revisions listed above that are new to this repository have
not appeared on any other notification email; so we list those
revisions in full, below.

- Log -----------------------------------------------------------------
http://cgit.osmocom.org/sdrangelove/commit/?id=6fa57d6d2c791ffeb2279b2324ce61f557ce4cd5

commit 6fa57d6d2c791ffeb2279b2324ce61f557ce4cd5
Author: Christian Daniel <[email-masked]>
Date:   Wed Aug 7 23:23:43 2013 +0200

    allow edges of spectrum in channelizer

http://cgit.osmocom.org/sdrangelove/commit/?id=fb090cdfa91ae3ead3d23969d4fad3aab7caa8b1

commit fb090cdfa91ae3ead3d23969d4fad3aab7caa8b1
Author: Christian Daniel <[email-masked]>
Date:   Wed Aug 7 23:23:25 2013 +0200

    improve interpolator

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Summary of changes:
 include-gpl/dsp/interpolator.h      |  8 ++--
 include-gpl/dsp/inthalfbandfilter.h |  2 +-
 plugins/demod/nfm/nfmdemod.cpp      |  6 +--
 plugins/demod/tetra/tetrademod.cpp  |  4 +-
 sdrbase/dsp/channelizer.cpp         |  6 ++-
 sdrbase/dsp/interpolator.cpp        | 92 ++++++++++++++++++++++++-------------
 6 files changed, 72 insertions(+), 46 deletions(-)

hooks/post-receive
-- 
Repository for OsmoSDR UI