Subject: sdrangelove.git branch hoernchen/qt5 updated. 37e6f6ff29f34d7dda7450ed41ef677d7a083eb5
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 7 Aug 2013 16:28:19 GMT

This is an automated email from the git hooks/post-receive script. It was
generated because a ref change was pushed to the repository containing
the project "Repository for OsmoSDR UI".

The branch, hoernchen/qt5 has been updated
       via  37e6f6ff29f34d7dda7450ed41ef677d7a083eb5 (commit)
      from  f2c767d9f0841a549ab9e80e018adfc07c86d9a6 (commit)

Those revisions listed above that are new to this repository have
not appeared on any other notification email; so we list those
revisions in full, below.

- Log -----------------------------------------------------------------
http://cgit.osmocom.org/sdrangelove/commit/?id=37e6f6ff29f34d7dda7450ed41ef677d7a083eb5

commit 37e6f6ff29f34d7dda7450ed41ef677d7a083eb5
Author: Hoernchen <[email-masked]>
Date:   Wed Aug 7 18:23:53 2013 +0200

    fix signedness

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Summary of changes:
 include-gpl/dsp/dspengine.h               |  2 +-
 include-gpl/dsp/movingaverage.h           |  2 +-
 include-gpl/dsp/scopevis.h                |  2 +-
 plugins/samplesource/rtlsdr/rtlsdrgui.cpp |  2 +-
 sdrbase/audio/audiooutput.cpp             |  4 ++--
 sdrbase/dsp/scopevis.cpp                  |  6 +++---
 sdrbase/util/simpleserializer.cpp         | 12 ++++++------
 7 files changed, 15 insertions(+), 15 deletions(-)

hooks/post-receive
-- 
Repository for OsmoSDR UI