Subject: sdrangelove.git branch hoernchen/qt5 updated. f2c767d9f0841a549ab9e80e018adfc07c86d9a6
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 7 Aug 2013 15:52:21 GMT

This is an automated email from the git hooks/post-receive script. It was
generated because a ref change was pushed to the repository containing
the project "Repository for OsmoSDR UI".

The branch, hoernchen/qt5 has been updated
       via  f2c767d9f0841a549ab9e80e018adfc07c86d9a6 (commit)
      from  e4a5556213844917285ab79ae278279b9399deb5 (commit)

Those revisions listed above that are new to this repository have
not appeared on any other notification email; so we list those
revisions in full, below.

- Log -----------------------------------------------------------------
http://cgit.osmocom.org/sdrangelove/commit/?id=f2c767d9f0841a549ab9e80e018adfc07c86d9a6

commit f2c767d9f0841a549ab9e80e018adfc07c86d9a6
Author: Hoernchen <[email-masked]>
Date:   Wed Aug 7 17:52:15 2013 +0200

    minor cmake fixes

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Summary of changes:
 CMakeLists.txt                              | 9 +++++----
 plugins/samplesource/osmosdr/CMakeLists.txt | 4 ++++
 2 files changed, 9 insertions(+), 4 deletions(-)

hooks/post-receive
-- 
Repository for OsmoSDR UI