Subject: Failure Notice
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 25 May 2012 17:50:28 -0000

Sorry, we were unable to deliver your message to the following address.

<[email-masked]>:
Remote host said: 554 delivery error: dd Sorry your message to [email-masked] cannot be delivered. This account has been disabled or discontinued [#102]. - mta1056.mail.ird.yahoo.com [BODY]

--- Below this line is a copy of the message.

From: Arturo Rivas <[email-masked]>
Subject: LCR compilation problem
Date: Fri, 25 May 2012 19:47:56 +0200
To: [email-masked]
Sender: [email-masked]

--Apple-Mail=_278A1974-BB25-49B8-8EF0-D164D7B9D33E
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable
Content-Type: text/plain;
	charset=us-ascii

Hi!

I'm trying to install OpenBSC+LCR. I'm following the next tutorial: =
http://openbsc.osmocom.org/trac/wiki/OpenBSC_LCR

I have installed libosmocore and openbsc but I can't install lcr. I =
tried to apply patch from tutorial but it doesn't works, maybe version =
is so old because gsm_bs.cpp is not the same. When run configure =
terminal shows:

configure: error: in '/home/rivas/OpenBSC/lcr'
configure: error: --with-asterisk was given, but test for header-file =
asterisk/compiler.h failed=20

I have new Ubuntu 12.04 and I have install asterisk from apt-get =
repository.

Someone can help me? Also I need to know if there is a tutorial recently =
actualized.

Best regards,

Arturo Rivas.

--Apple-Mail=_278A1974-BB25-49B8-8EF0-D164D7B9D33E
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable
Content-Type: text/html;
	charset=us-ascii

<html><head></head><body style=3D"word-wrap: break-word; =
-webkit-nbsp-mode: space; -webkit-line-break: after-white-space; =
"><div>Hi!</div><div><br></div><div>I'm trying to install OpenBSC+LCR. =
I'm following the next tutorial:&nbsp;<a =
href=3D"http://openbsc.osmocom.org/trac/wiki/OpenBSC_LCR">http://openbsc.o=
smocom.org/trac/wiki/OpenBSC_LCR</a></div><div><br></div><div>I have =
installed libosmocore and openbsc but I can't install lcr. I tried to =
apply patch from tutorial but it doesn't works, maybe version is so old =
because gsm_bs.cpp is not the same. When run configure terminal =
shows:</div><div><br></div><div>configure: error: in =
'/home/rivas/OpenBSC/lcr'</div><div>configure: error: --with-asterisk =
was given, but test for header-file asterisk/compiler.h =
failed&nbsp;</div><div><br></div><div>I have new Ubuntu 12.04 and I have =
install asterisk from apt-get =
repository.</div><div><br></div><div>Someone can help me? Also I need to =
know if there is a tutorial recently actualized.</div><br><div>
<div style=3D"word-wrap: break-word; -webkit-nbsp-mode: space; =
-webkit-line-break: after-white-space; "><div><div>Best =
regards,</div><div><br></div><div>Arturo Rivas.</div></div></div><br =
class=3D"Apple-interchange-newline"><br =
class=3D"Apple-interchange-newline">
</div>

<br></body></html>=

--Apple-Mail=_278A1974-BB25-49B8-8EF0-D164D7B9D33E--