Subject: osmocom-bb[master]: osmocon.c: strip unused variable
From: Jenkins Builder <[email-masked]>
To: Vadim Yanitskiy <[email-masked]>, Harald Welte <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 24 May 2017 22:43:56 +0000
List-Id: <gerrit-osmocom-bb.gerrit.osmocom.org>

Patch Set 2: Verified+1

Build Successful 

http://jenkins.osmocom.org/jenkins/job/osmocomBB-gerrit/8/ : SUCCESS'  --verified 1 --code-review 0

-- 
To view, visit https://gerrit.osmocom.org/2657
To unsubscribe, visit https://gerrit.osmocom.org/settings

Gerrit-MessageType: comment
Gerrit-Change-Id: I295785295c108798e0c235e78bd8fd8f3c585d16
Gerrit-PatchSet: 2
Gerrit-Project: osmocom-bb
Gerrit-Branch: master
Gerrit-Owner: Vadim Yanitskiy <[email-masked]>
Gerrit-Reviewer: Harald Welte <[email-masked]>
Gerrit-Reviewer: Jenkins Builder
Gerrit-HasComments: No