timestamp transmission accuracy

Usman Haider usmanhaider89 at gmail.com
Fri Aug 12 12:53:21 UTC 2016

Hi,

I am trying to run an application written in GNU Radio. The application
insert tags e.g. "tx_time", "tx_sob" to control the transmission time. The
value of "tx_time" is such that data is transmitted at start of new second.
But I observe that the transmission and PPS is not synchronized when I see
the transmission and PPS on scope. Sometime the transmission is late and
sometime it is early. Has anyone faced this issue? Are there any examples
that I can test. Thanks.

--
Usman