Query - Running two ARFCN on UmTRX using OsmoBTS

Amber and Sarosh amber_sarosh at hotmail.com
Mon Apr 27 09:39:36 UTC 2015

Hi
Thanks for your reply. We have tested the configurations that you mailed but our setup still produces the following error message when osmobts is run;

<0006> scheduler.c:212 Init scheduler for trx=0
<000a> trx_if.c:485 Open transceiver for trx=0
<000a> trx_if.c:496 Waiting for transceiver send clock
There is no such command.
Error occurred during reading below line:
  rxgain 12

Unknown TRX 1. Aavialable TRX are: 0..0
Failed to parse the config file: '/root/.osmocom/osmo-bts.cfg'

Any help in this regard is much appreciated. Thanks.

Regards,
Amber & Sarosh