umtrx 'gpsdo' issue

Alexander Chemeris alexander.chemeris at gmail.com
Mon Jan 27 22:03:06 UTC 2014

Hi Alex,

A high-level description of the issue and a solution by Stephane Alnet is here:
https://github.com/fairwaves/UHD-Fairwaves/issues/3

I've added him to CC, may be can share a patch for his hack.

If someone could create a patch for a proper solution of the issue, I
would merge that into UHD-Fairwaves. E.g. we could completely remove
"gpsdo" setting from the UmTRX EEPROM, as it doesn't make any sense.

On Mon, Jan 27, 2014 at 3:53 PM, alex korolev <nik135 at mail.ru> wrote:
> Hello, Alexander!
>

> A few days ago, you wrote that you know about the problem (issue) , tell me
> how to solve it?
>

> С уважением,
> alex korolev
> nik135 at mail.ru