RF power problems with current master of osmo-trx

Alexander Chemeris alexander.chemeris at gmail.com
Fri Jan 24 10:58:49 UTC 2014

Hi Andreas,

We use the current master of osmo-trx in production and lab environments
without any issues, so there should be something wrong with your setup.

Could you please provide more details about your setup and experiments you
did?
E.g. what PC so you run it on, what is the CPU utilization, have you tried
to run it with real-time priority, what exactly you feed into the osmo-trx
and what do you see on your monitoring phone, how exactly long is "longer",
etc

We noticed, that Linux kernel 3.3 had issues with 1GbE chips from Intel, so
we switched to the kernel version 3.8, which works stable. We use kernels
from the stock Ubuntu Server 12.04.
24 янв. 2014 г. 13:47 пользователь "Andreas Eversberg" <andreas at eversberg.eu>