umdesk problem

Alexander Chemeris alexander.chemeris at gmail.com
Fri Jan 17 14:51:55 UTC 2014

On Fri, Jan 17, 2014 at 6:30 PM, alex korolev <nik135 at mail.ru> wrote:
> Пятница, 17 января 2014, 16:50 +04:00 от Alexander Chemeris
> <alexander.chemeris at gmail.com>:
>> previously these tools will work.
>
> What have you changed for it to stop working?
>
> ./usrp_burn_mb_eeprom --key=gpsdo --val=internal
>
> this command will success, i'm reboot device and uhd_usrp_probe and
> usrp_burn_mb_eeprom broke.

Ok, this is a known issue. We have to disable this setting for UmTRX
completely, as it doesn't make sense.
I'll give you some guidance a bit later.

> ps. where i can read about dbg port?

USB debug port is a virtual UART port with 230400 baud rate. Connect
it to your Linux and you will see a serial-to-USB device. Usually it's
/dev/ttyUSBx.

CEO, Fairwaves LLC / ООО УмРадио