tx signal jitter

Alexander Chemeris alexander.chemeris at gmail.com
Thu Feb 20 10:04:36 UTC 2014

Alex,

On Thu, Feb 20, 2014 at 11:33 AM, alex korolev <nik135 at mail.ru> wrote:
> When i exec 'tx_waveforms.exe --wave-type SINE --wave-freq=100000
> --freq=300000000 --rate 1000000 --bw 20000 --ampl 0.7' I get a sine wave at
> the desired frequency, but it have a jitter.
> It is a normal behavior?

Most likely this is fine. Check spectrum picture with a spectrum
analyzer to see if there is any noise which might cause this.

> The little jpeg attached :-)

It's an avi, not a jpeg ;)

> ps. I have not found information on calibration,
> tell me how to make sure that the device is calibrated??

We're preparing a short manual about the calibration. Skilled and
impatient could refer to the LMS6002D calibration guide for details.

CEO, Fairwaves LLC / ООО УмРадио