Hello

jiangwy wyjiang at ljshuoda.com
Mon Sep 16 01:25:21 UTC 2013

Hi Manoel Aposaz,

Please edit the file transceiver52M/UHDDevice.cpp

Changing "const double master_clk_rt = 52e6;" to "const double master_clk_rt = 13e6; "

Then rebuilding...

jiangwy

From: Manoel Aposaz
Date: 2013-09-16 00:27
To: wyjiang
Subject: Re: Re: Hello
Hi wyjiang

I need you again, please if you have time, look at this for me:

I have got the error you got 2 month ago when you post :

"

Hi All,

I install all the OpenBTS and UHD packages according to manual pages. When I start transceiver, it output some errors and exit.

$ sudo ./transceiver 1
linux; GNU C++ version 4.6.3; Boost_104601; UHD_003.004.000-unknown

ALERT 3048163072 19:59:34.7 UHDDevice.cpp:345:set_rates: Failed to set master clock rate
ALERT 3048163072 19:59:34.7 UHDDevice.cpp:346:set_rates: Actual clock rate 1.3e+07
ALERT 3048163072 19:59:34.7 runTransceiver.cpp:94:main: Transceiver exiting...

Jiang Wenyi
"

Do you remember how you fix this problem ??

Hope to read you my friend.

Best regards.