Technical Support

batool yasser batool.yasser at cst-me.com
Wed Sep 4 12:00:11 UTC 2013

Dear Sir,

please i need help, I am getting started using myriad-rf board, i need to
connect between TMS320C6670 Evaluation Module (Texas Instrument) and
myriad-rf board, i want to know if the DE0-Nano interface board is the right
choice to interface between two platforms? And if there is any other
interface board ?

please contact me If you need more details.

Thanks in advance

Regards,

Batool

---------