Umtrx meeting in Paris :)

Alexander Chemeris alexander.chemeris at gmail.com
Tue May 7 21:27:24 UTC 2013

Hi Stephane,

Could you describe the communication between the OpenBTS and the "SIP
entity" in more details? I want to better understand how could we
avoid changes in the OpenBTS by introducing this entry.

On another note, I'm more and more leaning towards using OsmoBTS
instead of OpenBTS. We're looking at the idea of implementing an
OpenBTS-like SIP interface for it to get benefits of both worlds. The
best idea so far is to have a A-interface to SIP converter
application, where SIP part is taken from a high level lib like reSIP.
This is quite similar to your ideas, so I want to better understand
details.

CEO, Fairwaves LLC / ООО УмРадио