No ARP reply

Craig Reading craig.reading1 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 19 17:36:29 UTC 2013

All,

I am 99% certain this is a problem with the USB 2.0 to 10/100/1000 Gigabit
Ethernet LAN Wired Network Adapter I added to my OpenBTS server to solve
another issue. Having looked through the source code and compared good and
bad wireshark traces I can find no difference or bug in the ARP handling.

Hence, time to move on and build up a new dedicated server for OpenBTS
based on Ubuntu 12.04.

Regards
Craig