Transceiver quiting

Alexander Chemeris alexander.chemeris at gmail.com
Fri Mar 15 21:24:35 UTC 2013

Craig,

Which NIC is that? We had the same experience (no Gbit connection) on
Shuttle computers. I don't have this information near my hands, but IIRC
they had JMicron NICs. We never had issues with Intel motherboards.

Please excuse typos. Written with a touchscreen keyboard.

Alexander Chemeris
CEO/Founder Fairwaves LLC
http://fairwaves.ru