CID / LAC / C1 / C2 broadcast

Alexander Chemeris alexander.chemeris at gmail.com
Sat Apr 20 19:53:43 UTC 2013

Joel,

It looks like this question is not really related to UmTRX and a
general OpenBTS question. Please post it to the OpenBTS mailing list.

Also I should say that you didn't provide enough information about the
issue. The only thing someone could say is "well, check your OpenBTS
software and hardware configuration and also check documentation for
your TEMS phone". One possible problem I often saw is that phone can't
see a BTS if it has too much power and overload phone's rx.

On Sat, Apr 20, 2013 at 11:37 PM, joel yabut <joel at jointventure.com> wrote:
> Alex,
>
> Anyone know the problem if my Cell ID, LAC, C2 / C2 appears blank on my TEMS
> investigation when I am monitoring my BTS?
>
> Transmit power is good but despite my setting up and putting values on
> CID/LAC they are blank on my TEMS.
>
> Anyone knows why this is so?
>
> Thanks!
> Joel