OpenSIPS Was: transceiver won't start; fpga build error

Alexander Chemeris alexander.chemeris at gmail.com
Sat Apr 13 15:10:19 UTC 2013

On Sat, Apr 13, 2013 at 6:55 PM,  <stephane at shimaore.net> wrote:
>> Btw, did you look at Kamailio which merged OpenIMS developments some time ago?
>
> No I hadn't. Now that I have, I wished I didn't. IMS sure looks like a
> good barrier to entry. There's more to it than the proxy though (call
> continuity / handover requires B2BUA from what I just read, which makes
> sense).

Could you point me to a place where you found description of call
continuity / handover in IMS? When I did a quick search I didn't find
it.

Good point about IMS is that it's the standard for VoLTE and thus
having OpenBTS compatible with IMS will make it easier to integrate
with LTE networks.

CEO, Fairwaves LLC / ООО УмРадио