UHD support for tuning on UmTRX

Alexander Chemeris alexander.chemeris at gmail.com
Wed Sep 26 00:57:56 UTC 2012

On Tue, Sep 25, 2012 at 2:40 PM, Alexander Chemeris
<alexander.chemeris at gmail.com> wrote:
>  Changes are based on the Sergey Kostanbaev's work to move all our
> LMS6002 control from umtrx_lms.py script to the UHD. The next most
> important things to get working there are:
>  * gains control aka VGA1/VGA2 in LMS
>  * antenna control aka PA/LNA selection in LMS
>  * bandwidth filtering control aka LPF filters in LMS

I've implemented this three controls in the
'fairwaves/uhd-integration' branch in git and tested with a couple of
uhd utilities. Now we should make use of them in OpenBTS and then
these changes could go to the 'fairwaves/umtrx' branch.

--
Regards,
Alexander Chemeris.