UmTRX Digest, Vol 4, Issue 35

Alexander Chemeris alexander.chemeris at gmail.com
Mon Oct 29 12:23:06 UTC 2012

On Mon, Oct 29, 2012 at 2:09 PM, Andrey Sviyazov <andreysviyaz at gmail.com> wrote:
> And it will be separate design because we'll never get -40C as we need now.

Is there anything which prevents us from having it as an option on the
PCB? Then we would be able to decide whether we need it or not at
population time.

> P.S.
> I mean why "Re: UmTRX Digest, Vol 4, Issue 35" ?

Darby is receiving e-mails from this mailing list in a digested
(batch) form. I.e. all e-mails from a given period of time come as a
single huge e-mail. And this huge e-mail has its subject like above.

CEO, Fairwaves LLC / ООО УмРадио