UmSEL Pdet and Vcnt

Andrey Sviyazov andreysviyaz at gmail.com
Mon Oct 22 09:43:18 UTC 2012

Hi Jean-Samuel.

Pdet1&2 dedicated for Output power detectors and Vcnt1&2 for test points
voltage control.
For example, PA +24V and feeder supply voltage 28..36V of DC-DC converter
(in case of positive type, i.e. minus connected to chassis).
Each input of ADS1015 contains divider of 1:10, so it makes possible to
measure up to 41V with 0.01V resolution.

Best regards,
Andrey Sviyazov.