Open-source telecom t-shirts

Alexander Chemeris alexander.chemeris at gmail.com
Fri Oct 19 17:29:24 UTC 2012

Christian,

On Fri, Oct 19, 2012 at 9:14 PM, Christian Gagneraud <chris at techworks.ie> wrote:
> On 19/10/12 18:10, Alexander Chemeris wrote:
>>
>> Nice picture!
>> I like it.
>>
>> Yes, I think we could use those pictures. To be sure we have to check
>> with this document regarding the OSI logo:
>> http://opensource.org/logo-usage-guidelines
>> AFAIK, OSHW logo doesn't have such guidelines yet.
>

> I found this one, I like the opened lock concept.
> http://papermint-designs.com/community/node/129
> it's CC-BY-SA

This logo was designed during the time of dispute between OSHWA and
OSI to avoid any resemblance with the OSI logo. Nowadays, when the
issue between OSHWA and OSI is settled, we could safely use "geaer"
OSHW logo. It's much more recognized and is the key to this
three-piece picture.

CEO, Fairwaves LLC / ООО УмРадио